• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Hi there

Just logged in too check if any updates and I can see the Asus 3080 TUF NONE OC where we had 19 expected but had only received 6pc last week, seems the majority of missing cards are now found/delivered as system is showing 17 out of 19 now booked in. So 11 more shall be shipping today.

No other updates apart from that on anything, apart from big price increases coming next year according to board partners due to component price increases of upto 25%, does not impact those who have backordered as OcUK will honour the prices ordered at.

Have a great Christmas everyone! :)
I was number 11 in the queue, so looks like I just made the cut! I’m super excited, do you think Santa will drop it off tomorrow as I’m sure DPD won’t!

Associate
Hi there

Just logged in too check if any updates and I can see the Asus 3080 TUF NONE OC where we had 19 expected but had only received 6pc last week, seems the majority of missing cards are now found/delivered as system is showing 17 out of 19 now booked in. So 11 more shall be shipping today.

No other updates apart from that on anything, apart from big price increases coming next year according to board partners due to component price increases of upto 25%, does not impact those who have backordered as OcUK will honour the prices ordered at.

Hoping to see the other large bunch come through soon that was mentioned, would ease the wait loads, slowly rolling down the numbers.

Soldato
25% possible increase due to component increases. Here we go.....
Merry Christmas anyway to those who actually remember what Xmas once felt like. Still chin up as 2020 draws to a close. Lets hope that 2021 doesn't follow the downward trend of late and covid eventually does one.

Associate
@Gibbo just wanted to say the way in which my RMA has been handled has restored my faith in OCUK...
Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080 delivered 18/12/2020 was found to have faulty power connector.
RMA raised 18/12/2020
RMA accepted 19/12/2020
Card delivered to DPD collection point 20/12/2020
Card arrived at OCUK 22/12/2020
RMA completed and new card dispatched 23/12/2020
Replacement card out for delivery today.

Now providing it is a new card and you guys haven't tried to repair it by jamming a screwdriver in there, that boys and girls is how you do customer service!!!
MERRRRRRYY CHHHRRIIIISTTTTTTMMAAASSSSSS

That's awesome and defiantly better than a love story!

Hi there.

Merry Christmas @Gibbo and to the rest of your Family and OcUK team!

Associate
Hi there

Thank you! Merry Xmas :)

PS any ideas on how come some brands/cards haven't been coming for a long time (eg MSI Ventus, Zotac etc).

Associate
ASUS tuf gaming (non-oc) available from a major highstreet rival today.

bit gutting to see people able to just click on the buy button for a card you ordered within a couple of hours of launch and are still 140 deep in the queue for.

Associate

bit gutting to see people able to just click on the buy button for a card you ordered within a couple of hours of launch and are still 140 deep in the queue for.

I feel that in a way, but with the prices going up i'm alright waiting. I think going off of what was said they were expecting 86 total TUF Non OC cards and with 17 going out total should leave 69 left to come in hopefully. (trying to give myself hope for getting it soon though :rolleyes:)

Associate
i'm not blaming OCUK on this as i don't see the rival who keeps a list of the their backorder numbers getting many more than OCUK. nvidia's inability to scale up chip production has been utterly compounded by ASUS' greed in fulfilling a magnitude more "OC" orders instead of meeting their obligations to the rest of the customers who ordered essentially the same card with a different firmware.

Associate
Received my order today, gigabyte gaming 3080. Been a long wait but the feeling of relief was incredible. Hope you guys don’t have to wait much longer, and merry Christmas to you all.

Associate

I was disappointed with only 11 shipping out of OCUK, I was hoping for the 60 incoming but it is what it is, at least most of the missing ones showed up and some got the card...
However, to see you report a competitor is selling non OC tuf's just fills me with rage, whoever is controlling ASUS's stock is an utter moron! (I really want to use stronger language). They've sent OCUK 501 OC tuf's and about 60 non OC including todays stock, the best part of 10X as many. There's over 1000 people waiting for the non OC that have already paid! And they send the precious little stock they do have of non OC across all retailers? They should all be going to pre orders only, dish some OC cards out across all retailers by all means since they have so many of them compared... What a joke.
Very few people that are combing the internet for 3080's are bothered which specific card they get, the vast majority will take what they can get at a reasonable price.

Last edited:
Associate
@S1at3r Yeah it's getting to that point tbh - got my eyes peeled! not bothered which 3080 I get.

I was the exact same...i seen so many with no preorder getting a 3080 so thought id try my luck elsewhere. hoping it improves for you all soon but with china's national holiday in feb there will be another month of nothing :/

Associate
Yes! I have also received email confirmation that my 3080 TUF non OC was dispatched today! I was 7th in the queue. So excited
Thanks and have a great Christmas all of you guys.

Associate
I was the exact same...i seen so many with no preorder getting a 3080 so thought id try my luck elsewhere. hoping it improves for you all soon but with china's national holiday in feb there will be another month of nothing :/

@S1at3r Yeah hopefully I will find something soon! I think Zotac may have killed off the non oc due to the issues they had. Glad people are finding some cards though.

Associate
i'm not blaming OCUK on this as i don't see the rival who keeps a list of the their backorder numbers getting many more than OCUK. nvidia's inability to scale up chip production has been utterly compounded by ASUS' greed in fulfilling a magnitude more "OC" orders instead of meeting their obligations to the rest of the customers who ordered essentially the same card with a different firmware.

I totally agree, I've not got any problems with OCUK, and sure we're all a bit miffed with Nvidia, but most of my anger is now directed at ASUS. First they produce 10X as many OC cards giving their first F you to those that pre ordered non OC cards, I get they make more money on OC cards but 10X as many is absurd. Then for the second F you, they distribute the tiny amount of non OC cards they do have across retailers that don't have pre orders as well. So they made say 40-50 people happy who managed to snag a non OC card today, whilst angering over 1000 people that have already payed and have been waiting months. Well done to whoever's brain child that was... *slow clap*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom