XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Associate
The 12m EA Access to 4m GPU conversion is still working if anyone wants to extend their current sub. Not quite as good value as this one, but still excellent at ~£4pm.

Associate
Brilliant bought 36 months of Gold Brazil from CDKEYS for £95 and converted to ultimate for £1.

I'm now covered until 28/02/2024

Silly question for you mate - so when you put the 12 month codes in, did you leave off auto renew to make sure you didn't get any extra months that would push you over the 36 months? or even if you go over 36 months it won't matter as will only convert up to it? cheers.

Soldato
Silly question for you mate - so when you put the 12 month codes in, did you leave off auto renew to make sure you didn't get any extra months that would push you over the 36 months? or even if you go over 36 months it won't matter as will only convert up to it? cheers.

I left off auto renew which would have given extra months as that would have taken me over 36months and wouldn't have let me do the conversion at all.

Soldato
OP
I recently got a Series X and signed up to the game pass for £1 for 3 months. Does this stop me from doing this trick?

Maybe... I originally had the £1 offer when it first launch which prevented me from doing this. Then after a while (maybe over a year), I saw the offer appear again for me.

You need to check you can see the £1 offer. Just visit the xbox website and look around. If you see it, click on it and go right through to where you are about to sign up to ensure it's going to work before buying up three years worth of gold.

Caporegime
So this isn’t working for me. Bought 2 yrs of Brazil Xbox live earlier today.
Jumped on my laptop and made sure my VPN is set to Brazil. Checked whatsmyip and said I was in Brazil.
Logged into the Microsoft website and went to the Xbox site to redeem the codes. Put one of the codes in and it says code cannot be added as it’s a different region??
Not sure why it’s saying that as I’m using Brazil as my vpn etc.

Any ideas or have I just wasted £60 quid for no apparent reason??

Soldato
So this isn’t working for me. Bought 2 yrs of Brazil Xbox live earlier today.
Jumped on my laptop and made sure my VPN is set to Brazil. Checked whatsmyip and said I was in Brazil.
Logged into the Microsoft website and went to the Xbox site to redeem the codes. Put one of the codes in and it says code cannot be added as it’s a different region??
Not sure why it’s saying that as I’m using Brazil as my vpn etc.

Any ideas or have I just wasted £60 quid for no apparent reason??

What VPN were you using? I used TunnelBear as most others said this worked.

I bought, went to the redeem page with VPN enabled, logged in with details then entered 3x12 month codes in a row. Stopped my VPN and went back to my normal IP and did the conversion fine.

Caporegime
I’m using Surfshark vpn which has been fine for me. Checked whats my ip and it says Brazil so definitely working.
I’ve changed my region to Brazil and still doesn’t let me do anything. Doesn’t even access the Xbox.com/redeemcode site.

Caporegime
Still no go on this for me, keeps telling me i can’t add the codes as they are from a different region even though I’m accessing the Brazilian website.

What a ******* waste of money, not sure how you lot got yours to work but mine aren’t and I’ve been trying for the past couple of hrs.

Meh I’ll just bin these codes and do it the proper way, which will cost me more but in the end I don’t have to ******* faff around with vpns and other BS.

Soldato
I’m using Surfshark vpn which has been fine for me. Checked whats my ip and it says Brazil so definitely working.
I’ve changed my region to Brazil and still doesn’t let me do anything. Doesn’t even access the Xbox.com/redeemcode site.

I only asked as people haven't been able to get this to work on many other VPN's but tunnelbear it works for most if not all.

Back
Top Bottom