Volume boost app for my new headphones?

Soldato
Hey guys,

got my new beats studio 3 headphones yesterday and they are decent cans..

only thing is on my iPad they don’t go too loud, is there any app etc. As a solution for this?

Soldato
Always check the empiendence of headphones before you go plugging them in ipads and phones.If all headphones sound quiet then look for a pre amp app or music player. Loads on android, no idea on ios though.

Soldato
OP
Which app are you using? The Studios should be plenty loud enough to cause hearing loss.

none at the moment, using Spotify for my source.

Always check the empiendence of headphones before you go plugging them in ipads and phones.If all headphones sound quiet then look for a pre amp app or music player. Loads on android, no idea on ios though.

It’s via Bluetooth :(

Soldato
none at the moment, using Spotify for my source.

Crap ipad or crap headphones then mate. Way too many headphones have to meet regulations so idiots don't wear headphones loud and damage thier ears. Ergo they by default don't go all that loud. I always check or test before purchasing, although in covid times that's almost impossible.

It’s via Bluetooth :(

Soldato
In OS X and iOS all the volume comes down to the operating system kernel and it controls the volume and any volume curves. So any app is simply using that.. so I’m not sure they’re worth it on iOS/OS X.

Soldato
OP
Think I need my ears cleaned :D

does go loud enough, just wishful thinking for them to go crazy loud, probably to avoid distortion etc..

Back
Top Bottom