• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Short story remember that saying like waiting on a bus then all three turn up all at once.

Well, I received today the MSI Suprim X, the Nvidia FE and the Asus Strix. All 3090 variants which one would you keep cant make my mind up between the MSI Suprim or the Asus but the Asus is the 1725 Max boost clock whereas the MSI is the 1875 two got to go and I am not scalping as I bought for friends so I will end up with one which would you all vote on keeping the boys and their toys will be reunited tomorrow. Two cards were a lucky buy on e bay for almost RRP as I only paid £75 the other was a pre order which arrived early than anticipated.

I like my 3090 Suprim but WOW it gives off a lot of heat. Im using my PC in a little room, with the Window open...in December! I wish some sort of heat exchanger existed to let my PC hot air heat up my home's water. There's something illogical about all this heat going to waste.

I write about the heat because I understand the FE model is much more efficient. But then again, Radeon wipes the floor with Geforce in that respect too.

Associate
I like my 3090 Suprim but WOW it gives off a lot of heat. Im using my PC in a little room, with the Window open...in December! I wish some sort of heat exchanger existed to let my PC hot air heat up my home's water. There's something illogical about all this heat going to waste.

I write about the heat because I understand the FE model is much more efficient. But then again, Radeon wipes the floor with Geforce in that respect too.

What do you expect - your PC is using as much power as four 100W light bulbs.

Associate
Amazing really, I have a 5950x on the sale board from a cancelled system build bundle, moved on the M/B but have CPU left at RRP but no takers as yet amazing, also got some 8 pack ripped ram to put on there soon too. if nothing then off to auction it will be.

Back
Top Bottom