Merry Christmas!

Soldato
Ho, ho, holy heck it's lovely and quiet out there. I used to work nights, living near the M25, and was often awake at weird o'clock on Christmas Day. Sometimes, at around 4am, I could open a window and hear... absolutely nothing! But never for very long. It was glorious.

Enjoy the break if you get one, thank you very much to those who don't, and good luck for 2021, everyone.

Stillness is descending,
The world is slowing down,
It's the one day of the year,
When a gentler pace is found.

In this pause we rediscover,
Childhood wonder felt by all,
Noses pressed to frozen glass,
Hoping Santa Claus will call!

Soldato
Merry Christmas everyone. After the year we've suffered, make it a bloody good 'un.

Definitely - another thing I'd say in these awful times is have a look through your contacts and bear in mind anyone who may be having a particularly hard time right now.

I found out a mate couldn't afford heating so helped him out with it. People are suffering in silence and sometimes need a bit of a nudge before they will admit it.

Caporegime
Merry Christmas and Happy new year to OCUK losers :p one and all.
I must admit i have been hugely relieved to not have had to go through the same level of social lockdowns and BS the UK has been put through compared to here.

Hopefully 2021 cant be as boring and the threat of WW3 with China takes over as the next sword of damocles to threaten our existence :p ohhhhhhhhhh.................

Back
Top Bottom