Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
3070 FE. Feels 'hewn from granite' compared to its predecessor.

MTaTTdDh.jpg

Very nice. I was fortunate to get a 3060ti FE recently and I think it looked amazing in my system. I managed to get the 3080 I was after a few days later and, while it's a great looking card - the white gigabyte vision OC - it doesn't hold a candle to the looks of an FE. That power adapter though :eek:

20201207-142311.jpg

Associate
VtA40T6h.jpg

Now I personally didn't buy them (although I would have had I not had them as a gift), but I got HyperX Pudding keycaps as one of my christmas presents and I'm in love with them.
Not only does the light diffuse through them much more nicely but they have a much more grippy surface so typing is a lot more tactile

Soldato
VtA40T6h.jpg

Now I personally didn't buy them (although I would have had I not had them as a gift), but I got HyperX Pudding keycaps as one of my christmas presents and I'm in love with them.
Not only does the light diffuse through them much more nicely but they have a much more grippy surface so typing is a lot more tactile

Where did you get them from. Got the same but could only find the us layout do the left shift, etc I've had to keep from the original set.

Soldato
Yeah, I was definitely thinking along those lines. I'm not a parent myself and if I was then I'm sure I'd like to treat my kid to nice presents, but that is a little over the top. It's just not teaching him the value of things.

But I guess it's up to the individual how they bring up their kids at the end of the day. I can certainly see why we are getting so many expectant spoilt little brats now though.
Indeed. Our boys will get a few bits, stuff to play with, lego, thoughtful stuff. It's not about the money, it's about creating
All these fan jokes "yawn"
Calm down; it’ll blow over.

Back
Top Bottom