Wonder Woman 2

Soldato
One thing I find extremely odd - Throughout the "getting the gang together" phase of Supes V Bats and Justice League, it was made very obvious that WW had been hidden away since WW1 and hadn't done any WW stuff and yet here she is in 1984 with cameras everywhere, TV, Radio etc to record everything that goes on plus hundreds of actual witnesses, CCTV etc seeing her in the White House, running down the packed out crowded streets in full WW uniform and fighting in Malls etc and stopping a world changing "Avengers level" event that EVERYONE would remember yet apparently NO-ONE knows about this super-hero by the time we get to the later films??????

Unless there's some world wide "Men in Black" style memory wipe mcguffin involved in the final scenes, where everything resets to how it was before once the battle is over (which is a terrible screenwriting trope), then they've really backed themselves into a corner with continuity at DC.

In the trailer you see her smashing several CCTV cameras up and back in the 80s it wasn't as prevalent or very good quality and would be recorded to tape which could be easily wiped with some form of magnetism.

The character Maxwell Lord has telepathic and persuasive powers and it looks like his base has a huge satellite dish so i am assuming that he is amplifying some sort of telepathic powers which will probably give people a short term memory wipe when he defeated at the end of the film... This is just a guess though to address why no one remembers her. Actually its probably one of the only ways you could forget her.. <3 <3 <3

I am really looking forward to watching it.

Associate
i think most were signing up for hulu accounts as it gave you a free HBO Max account too for so many days

just for reference purpose it was added to HBO Max at 12:00pm ET (17:00 GMT). So it didn't take them too long as at half-past I Found it ;);)

Back
Top Bottom