• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Just had a weird series of issues when turning off instant on.

I firstly disabled instant on, powered off from the controller, seems to shut down, held xbox button on controller and it was on instantly, controller then wouldn't work.

Opened xbox app on phone to use that as a controller, selected restart from the settings area, black screen, froze.

Held power button to turn it off, powered back up and now get the xbox splash screen as I would expect, however fan still not turning off when powering off console. Nothings running as its just restarted!

This feels like a beta test sometimes :p

Man of Honour
Just had a weird series of issues when turning off instant on.

I firstly disabled instant on, powered off from the controller, seems to shut down, held xbox button on controller and it was on instantly, controller then wouldn't work.

Opened xbox app on phone to use that as a controller, selected restart from the settings area, black screen, froze.

Held power button to turn it off, powered back up and now get the xbox splash screen as I would expect, however fan still not turning off when powering off console. Nothings running as its just restarted!

This feels like a beta test sometimes :p

I’ve had similar strange behaviour after updates, restarts etc. The X rarely restarts correctly for me, it usually dies and requires a main button hold to get it to fire up again. I always panic and think it’s borked.

Caporegime
I’m loving it. The grippy back is the same as on my old special edition sports red. Really glad it’s standard on all controllers now.
It's issues with the analogue sticks, I'm maybe fussy, but I don't like the inconsistent feeling when rotating the sticks around because of the textured edge around the sticks now.

Back
Top Bottom