Xbox Elite 2 Controller - Alternatives

Associate
Can anyone recommend an alternative to the xbox elite 2 controller?

First one the right shoulder buttom failed after 6 months, replaced it with another and now 6 months later the same button on this one has failed too.

My son mainly plays Fortnite

So do i go for another replacement unit or get a refund and find something else? the standard xbox controller that came with the console a year ago is still working fine without issues

Thanks

Man of Honour
The Elite 1 is a much better controller than the Elite 2 in my experience if you can still get hold of one, but some sweaty people have issues with the grips coming off.

If he needs the paddles then it's either the Elite, Scuf, or a PS4 pad + paddle adapter and a PS4 to Xbox adapter.

Caporegime
Have I just been lucky with my Elite 2? I've never had an issue.
You and me both by the looks of it lol. Although my first elite ver2 had squealy vibration motors. Had Microsoft replace it back in august of this yr and the replacement one is pretty much perfect.

I’ve been through 3 elite ver1’s and each and every one of them had grips that fell off after a few mths of use. And I’m by no means a sweaty player lol.

Associate
OP
The Elite 1 is a much better controller than the Elite 2 in my experience if you can still get hold of one, but some sweaty people have issues with the grips coming off.

If he needs the paddles then it's either the Elite, Scuf, or a PS4 pad + paddle adapter and a PS4 to Xbox adapter.

Thanks for the suggestions, going to take a look at the Scuf stuff with him as an alternative.

Back
Top Bottom