FIFA 21

Don
OP
One thing I’ve learnt is that if you are 2-0 up do not settle, keep going for a 3rd or switch to a formation that is more defensive with two cdms. It is pretty open defensively but equally great attacking either through the wingers or 1-2 spam with the cam and STs

Soldato
Can someone give me a bit of advice please.

My son and I both have our own xbox consoles, and share a digital copy of FIFA21. We're struggling to find out how we can play each other.

We have both added each other as friends, and can see we are both online from the dashboard. When going into FIFA21 online mode, and setting up a game, we can see our other friends but not each other.

any ideas?

Thanks

Don
OP
14-6. Done now. I'm getting more and more wound up by how useless keepers and/or how OP the shooting is on this FIFA. The minute the ball is in the area, at an angle, the player never misses, keepers are just pointless.

Soldato
I lost to someone who was using 41212-2 with 2 CMs being POTM Fati and some other pacey winger. It felt like this was the instructions they used. Almost felt like constant pressure with no way out and it didn't help everyone in midfield had 90+ pace apart from Kante

Good luck. Most players just on balanced but the usual fullbacks/cdm on stay back.

nD49V4n.jpg

Currently sitting on 18-7 and feeling good for G1. Playing some decent patient football.

Soldato
Usual gold 1 merchant, seen some seriously bad BS this weekend. Ive learnt to just laugh it off now, upto 50 very good packs for TOTY and hopefully a lot more to come from Rivals and WL.

Soldato
Lost elite 3 in the last match. Gameplay was truly awful with constant delay.
You have to learn to adapt to sluggish gameplay on top of learning the meta to be top at this game.
Marquee players can only take you so far, that final push is down to luck and ultimately enough skill to compensate for the delay.

Man of Honour
Not really been playing much lately but did some of the objective players. I got garbage from 3 base icon SBC's and lost most of my coins, this is my entirely untradeable team aside from the right back.

It's actually quite good, Joao Felix is broken, easily as good as CR7, just shows you stats are meaningless in this game. Currently playing a 41212 narrow counter attacking setup, but this team can lineup however you like.

rITi0Mw.jpg

Soldato
Picked the game up earlier today. Obviously would be terrible if I just started ultimate team now as everyone is miles ahead on their teams & money.

Haven't owned a FIFA since FIFA 19, got a bit addicted to keeping up with ultimate team schedule lol which is why. But I played online seasons today and went 20-1-0 lol. Just like riding a bike, this game.

aJZ8ek3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom