Image test

Soldato
IMG-20201127-170056.jpg
nm

Last edited:
Associate
I didn't see any mention of hotlink images in the rules. The image button in the toolbar only has a url parameter. What am I missing about how to add an image?

Associate
Yes. I know what it means. I just didn't see anything about not doing this in the FAQ/rules. This is a test area after all.

Permabanned
I didn't see any mention of hotlink images in the rules. The image button in the toolbar only has a url parameter. What am I missing about how to add an image?
Download the image
Upload the image to imgur
Get the bbcode from imgur
Put the bbcode in your post

Reason:
Stealing bandwidth from ppls web servers is bad.
Imgur doesn't mind u doing it.

RJC

RJC

Don
Yes. I know what it means. I just didn't see anything about not doing this in the FAQ/rules. This is a test area after all.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/help/boardUsage/

Posting images.
You may post images providing they are hosted by a well known image hosting website, such as imageshack, photobucket etc.. Directly linking to images on other sites that are not expressly for that purpose (known as Hotlinking) is not permitted. Hotlinked images will be removed with an infraction notice issued. Repeat offenders will be suspended. The sharing of images from your own personal web-space is acceptable providing you are the owner and give permission to do so. However, the OCUK moderation team reserve the right to replace or remove any image that is suspicious of being hotlinked or unknowingly hosted by a members personal web-space, as it is not possible to identify those where permission has been granted or otherwise. Such decisions will not be overturned. To avoid complication, we strongly advise that all images are hosted by a image host as mentioned above, which can be easily identified as so. Images containing nudity, adult or offensive material, including swearing are prohibited. Please check your images before posting. No watermarks or URLs for sites containing content that wouldn't normally be allowed such as competitors, adult sites etc. Any images of such nature will be removed and your account immediately suspended or banned.

Back
Top Bottom