*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
So what do you get for winning the final boxing match? Was a bit anticlimactic I found. They should have given you something like a legendary gorilla hands or something...

Soldato
So what do you get for winning the final boxing match? Was a bit anticlimactic I found. They should have given you something like a legendary gorilla hands or something...

Beating Ozob, the actual final boxing match (at least it was for me, happened 20+hrs after the big Razor fight in the Mall) gives you a Craftable Legendary Grenade - Has purple smoke, party streamers and kazoo sounds, basically like a mini party when it explodes :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just read through loads of messages on my phone and now got even more side missions, also got Johnny's gun too :D

over 70 hours now, incredible for the £24 I paid!

Flicked the game from the oled tv to my monitor earlier as I wanted a film on in the background and wow, it was awful seeing this back on LCD, immediately put it back on the oled. Really hoping they get HDR fixed with the next patch as this game is just crying out for it!

Associate
Just finished the main quest

Wow what a lame final boss, I killed him in about 3 seconds with the katana, then had about 5 lines of dialogue all play at once because it was over so quick. Kind of a waste of a pretty cool looking villain given that you have zero interaction throughout the story.

I went with the Rogue/Johnny path, giving the body back to V at the end. It was fine up until the waking up as the new boss and going to space, just felt out of place and like I'd missed something about my own character's ambitions? (even though there was obviously a decent amount of time passed). As I understand it the damage done for V is irreversible? So even though you want to do the nice thing as Johnny, V is still doomed to die pretty soon? Pretty downbeat tbh.

I'll go back and give the other endings a go, but now know that I'm already locked out of one.

Man of Honour
Great - dunno what has happened but started up the game today and it is like I'm driving a tank when moving around - player movement is all jerky and turning odd and I can't seem to fix it. Haven't had any updates, etc.

EDIT: Figured it out - for some reason double-tap dodging is randomly partially/fully activating of its own accord :( I noticed it doing it once or twice since about an hour of gameplay back but thought I was just accidentally triggering it.

EDIT2: So I managed to sort that only 5 minutes later I can't change camera views while in a car... eventually after saving and reloading several times it started working again...

Last edited:
Associate
Two glitches for me so far ( on PC )
Got into the taxi and it was upside down.
Second one, I was unable to enter the inventory and map.

Both were fixed by re loading the game from a previous checkpoint.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Beating Ozob, the actual final boxing match (at least it was for me, happened 20+hrs after the big Razor fight in the Mall) gives you a Craftable Legendary Grenade - Has purple smoke, party streamers and kazoo sounds, basically like a mini party when it explodes :D
I see. They made it sound like Razor was the last. Good to know.

Man of Honour
You'd have to be desperate for ammo to rely on a HMG though.

Great for the occasional Rambo moment :p

The Mantis blades are growing on me - have to adjust your play style slightly, but they are decent, even without some of the higher level blade perks. Just have to plan your approach slightly, move quickly, dodging, running between cover...quicker than my guns blazing approach.

I’m at a point where I need to ‘wait a day’, so rather than skip time I’m clearing up some side missions.

Soldato
Just got to the fight with Odo.... Who the hell balanced some aspects of this game? I'm at a difficulty where the rest of the main quest line is a challenge in most places and bordering on too easy in others, now I've got to fight a super-fast bullet sponge boss who can kill me with a single hit. Completely un-fun. Alt+F4 was hit after 5-6 attempts where I had barely scratched him. Sigh.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Just got to the fight with Odo.... Who the hell balanced some aspects of this game? I'm at a difficulty where the rest of the main quest line is a challenge in most places and bordering on too easy in others, now I've got to fight a super-fast bullet sponge boss who can kill me with a single hit. Completely un-fun. Alt+F4 was hit after 5-6 attempts where I had barely scratched him. Sigh.
I only just had the fight also. I was thinking the same but the opposite of what you said. He was super easy to drop. Few hacks and a few smacks and he was down. I am level 40 something now though and have close to 4K armour so he did not do much damage to me :p

Man of Honour
I only just had the fight also. I was thinking the same but the opposite of what you said. He was super easy to drop. Few hacks and a few smacks and he was down. I am level 40 something now though and have close to 4K armour so he did not do much damage to me :p

That’s the problem though isn’t it. Every build should work in some shape or form, but some builds are favoured over others. Reminds me of Deus Ex Human Revolution all over again.

It was like that woman in the mall. If I didn’t have the strength to lift the turret out and blast her with it I would have had no chance, yet the rest of the mall was super easy.

Although mostly minor, I’ve come across more bugs so far than I’ve come across in every game I’ve ever played combined.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
That’s the problem though isn’t it. Every build should work in some shape or form, but some builds are favoured over others. Reminds me of Deus Ex Human Revolution all over again.

It was like that woman in the mall. If I didn’t have the strength to lift the turret out and blast her with it I would have had no chance, yet the rest of the mall was super easy.
He just needs to level up more before doing the mission it seems. I am over leveled and ever fight is super easy now.

Recently upgraded all my hacks to legendary so makes things even easier. I have maxed out body, intelligence and tech.

Man of Honour
He just needs to level up more before doing the mission it seems. I am over leveled and ever fight is super easy now.

Recently upgraded all my hacks to legendary so makes things even easier. I have maxed out body, intelligence and tech.

It’s not always clear that it’s necessary though. ‘Moderate’ danger seems to cover a wide range.

If in doubt, nade spam :p - doesn’t even need a build or any special crafting ability. Knocks most bosses I’ve come across off their feet and keeps them there.

Soldato
4k armour?! I'm only at ~450. I just get sod all clothing drop and all the stuff at shops is utter junk. As for level I'm level 25 after about 45 hours of gameplay and am otherwise finding the game a comfortable difficulty. Don't want to end up having to massively over level and make the entire game a piece of cake just to beat one poorly balanced boss :mad:

Man of Honour
So who's had the bug where you try and jump through the window and get thrown backwards half a mile :D

Haha, no, only into a locked garage so far. I have randomly warped 10m or so a few times.

I must say, there’s something that never gets old about cutting heads off with mantis blades.

Associate
Im glad i was proved right with this game being a buggy mess for at least 6 months, happy i avoided it.

We're also happy for you. We'd be even happier if you just avoided this thread, or alternatively contribute something interesting...

Not sure why I'm bothering- fairly sure Name is just a macro that just posts the same rubbish at intervals :D

Man of Honour
I’ve saved up 100k, tempted to respec, money is rolling in now. Wasted so many perk points on things I don’t use. It’s certainly overwhelming when you start. I’m looking forward to my next play through where I’ll have a vague idea what’s going on.

Back
Top Bottom