*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Is it possible to craft legendary / iconic (orange) versions of weapons and clothing? I found an iconic jacket and pistol last night, but they are only rare / iconic.

Soldato
I get a bug where the screen strobes -and sometimes if im in a menu screen, like inventory - I get a screen burn type strobing effect. seems to unglitch eventually by iteslf or by restarting the game.

Soldato
Is it possible to craft legendary / iconic (orange) versions of weapons and clothing? I found an iconic jacket and pistol last night, but they are only rare / iconic.

Yes but only with your player at Tech Ability Level 18, then being at Crafting Skill Level 18 which unlocks "Iconic" weapons/clothes before finally you then have to pick the Level 18 Crafting perk called "Edgerunner Artisan" which unlock Legendary crafting from weapons, clothes, mods etc.

The initial choice of Legendary items is very limited but you can buy/loot more legendary blueprints for much more items.

Soldato
Quick question - if you put a mod into clothing, can you take it out and use it in another piece? I can't seem to work it out. lol. I've picked up an epic rated piece of clothing but I added an armour mod to a lesser piece and I'd like to move it over. Ta

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
4k armour?! I'm only at ~450. I just get sod all clothing drop and all the stuff at shops is utter junk. As for level I'm level 25 after about 45 hours of gameplay and am otherwise finding the game a comfortable difficulty. Don't want to end up having to massively over level and make the entire game a piece of cake just to beat one poorly balanced boss :mad:
No wonder you are struggling. At level 25 I was just enjoying all the gigs.

You just need clothes with as many slots as possible and stick armadillos in them ;)

Soldato

You just need clothes with as many slots as possible and stick armadillos in them ;)
Been doing gigs and other side missions near constantly, maybe progress a story mission every 4-5 missions to keep some movement rather than getting bored with the gigs.

Anyway, I've loaded back an old save and gone shopping. Bought a better subdermal armour than I had plus some armadillo mods to add to clothing. Up to around 800 armour instead of 450 now. Annoying that I'm basically getting no clothing or armour mods drop whatsoever, nearly everything I have is bought, or something that dropped a long time ago.

Associate
Quick question - if you put a mod into clothing, can you take it out and use it in another piece? I can't seem to work it out. lol. I've picked up an epic rated piece of clothing but I added an armour mod to a lesser piece and I'd like to move it over. Ta

There is a crafting perk which allows you to recover mods after you break down an item for components. But other than that you cant just remove them, if you replace with a new mod it will disappear.

Soldato

To be fair when I first started I was just going about like a headless chicken exploring and picked up random stuff, a lot of what I'm wearing is legendary kit I've found earlier in the game that I'm only now able to use. That said now that I'm being very methodical and working my way round mopping up all the side missions, crimes etc I'm starting to find quite a lot of decent loot, my weapons are so much better and although I look like a complete berk, I am pretty well protected now.

I wish I knew at the start what I know now, I would have gone about things so differently, guess when I get done with this playthrough I may just start again, I've invested way to much time now just to start over again.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Been doing gigs and other side missions near constantly, maybe progress a story mission every 4-5 missions to keep some movement rather than getting bored with the gigs.

Anyway, I've loaded back an old save and gone shopping. Bought a better subdermal armour than I had plus some armadillo mods to add to clothing. Up to around 800 armour instead of 450 now. Annoying that I'm basically getting no clothing or armour mods drop whatsoever, nearly everything I have is bought, or something that dropped a long time ago.

I crafted my Armadillos. I just make like 30 and end up with a bunch that are epic. Not seen any Legendary Armadillos just yet. I must have like 7-8 epic Armadillos equipped :D

To be fair when I first started I was just going about like a headless chicken exploring and picked up random stuff, a lot of what I'm wearing is legendary kit I've found earlier in the game that I'm only now able to use. That said now that I'm being very methodical and working my way round mopping up all the side missions, crimes etc I'm starting to find quite a lot of decent loot, my weapons are so much better and although I look like a complete berk, I am pretty well protected now.

I wish I knew at the start what I know now, I would have gone about things so differently, guess when I get done with this playthrough I may just start again, I've invested way to much time now just to start over again.
Yeah. Currently plan is to 100% this playthough and then wait until they release a expansion and start a fresh game then.

Man of Honour
Decided to respec. It’s given me a fair bit more dps and survivability now I’ve focussed on blades more.

On the mission with Oda at the end, no idea how I’m going to fare.

If I had put some more early attribute points into the blade tree I’d be laughing right now. Haven’t come across anything for a while that I can’t take down instantly.

Soldato
I crafted my Armadillos. I just make like 30 and end up with a bunch that are epic. Not seen any Legendary Armadillos just yet. I must have like 7-8 epic Armadillos equipped
Didn't realise these can be crafted. I'll look into that next time I launch the game!

Ended up getting my arse kicked a few more times by Odo even after increasing my armour to 800. Then on maybe the 5th attempt of that play session he was less aggressive, instead of just relentlessly swinging his blade at me or chasing after me he occasionally pulled range and would shoot at me. Suddenly much easier! Wondering whether something was bugged in how it was playing out initially?

Man of Honour
Didn't realise these can be crafted. I'll look into that next time I launch the game!

Ended up getting my arse kicked a few more times by Odo even after increasing my armour to 800. Then on maybe the 5th attempt of that play session he was less aggressive, instead of just relentlessly swinging his blade at me or chasing after me he occasionally pulled range and would shoot at me. Suddenly much easier! Wondering whether something was bugged in how it was playing out initially?

Does it save before the encounter? Does before the third sniper and had to restart!

Associate
Just finished this.

TBH, was ok, not great, just ok.

I didn't have any game breaking bugs but I did have plently of annoying ones. I don't usually replay games and this hasn't changed my mind. Might jump into the dlc when that drops.

Graphics were nice, ran well on my mediocre system, 5800x & 1080ti @ 1440p, Obvs with some things turned down.

6/10

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

In my fight he was always running away. He used his blades once I think. He was getting too hammered to stand there doing that :p

Does it save before the encounter? Does before the third sniper and had to restart!
I quicksave whenever I get the opportunity. I can’t remember if it let me quick save on that occasion though. I rarely die anymore anyway. I don’t recall what it is exactly, I think a body mod that brings you back to life once you die and then has a few minutes cool down on it. So yeah it takes a lot to be killed twice in a short period for me to actually die.

Man of Honour
Never mind, it took me about 5-10s to kill him with mantis blades. Just kept circling him and set him on fire. Easiest boss I’ve taken down so far. Love this build. Only level 24 too. The respec was worth it.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Never mind, it took me about 5-10s to kill him with mantis blades. Just kept circling him and set him on fire. Easiest boss I’ve taken down so far. Love this build. Only level 24 too. The respec was worth it.
Haha. Yeah he is easy peasy. Surprised he did not run away from you like he did in my battle.

What was your before and after respec?

Back
Top Bottom