• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

When are the 5900x shipping?

Associate
So the 24th it looks like they got the load of 5900x cpus! Its now the 28th and i havent received a shipping notification, i know we've had christmas ect but i would think they would be shipping out boxing day, or yesterday!

Anyone have any info on when they will leave the warehouse?
Any info would be amazing :)

Associate
Weird, i was 80 in the que on my last email and havent received anything!

Hoping it ships tomorrow!
I ordered on Xmas day after seeing they got 1000+ in and just got a email saying it’s shipped so I’d imagine yours defo shipped.. maybe email slow coming through.

nice little surprise since I thought I’d have to wait.

Associate
OP
I ordered on Xmas day after seeing they got 1000+ in and just got a email saying it’s shipped so I’d imagine yours defo shipped.. maybe email slow coming through.

nice little surprise since I thought I’d have to wait.

Looking at my account orders on the website it seems to have not shipped. May give them a ring tomorrow if i can get through!

9seJ76v.png

Associate
Guys, where are you seeing where you are in the queue. I ordered a 5900x when they recently came back into stock around the 23rd/24th but have the order received not shipped on my order.

Associate
Guys, where are you seeing where you are in the queue. I ordered a 5900x when they recently came back into stock around the 23rd/24th but have the order received not shipped on my order.

I've just had to ask them to send separate from my 3080 ordered together so I'd actually get it as not yet received a shipping email

Associate
OP
I ordered near release so i recieved an email que position every week, the last update for this cpu was around 1/2 weeks ago and i was que position 80. Im sure they will send it soon

Associate
I received the email informing me that the order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped (Mon, 28 Dec, 21:19). My last queue position was 228 (19 Dec).

I'm expecting it to arrive Wednesday. The sad thing is, now everything aside from the motherboard which I planned on buying for the system is sold out! :D

Associate
I received the email informing me that the order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped (Mon, 28 Dec, 21:19). My last queue position was 228 (19 Dec).

I'm expecting it to arrive Wednesday. The sad thing is, now everything aside from the motherboard which I planned on buying for the system is sold out! :D

I Bought ram , mobo , etc all before I bought these so its just the cpu I'm waiting on and gpu although bought a 1080 from member market today to tide me over till my 3080 makes an appearance.

Permabanned
Soldato
Guys you have to remember OcUK is a very small company compared with limited resources and warehouse labour compared to other much larger multinational companies that have multiple distribution centres in ever country across the world, shipping them into the UK from places like Spain within a few days of ordering even at Christmas holiday period to keep their UK customers happy. :)

Back
Top Bottom