Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
445.87. New ones increase CPU latency a lot (up to 11ms in stsndard multiplayer from 3ms / 4ms) it’s horrible

Isn't it just linked to your frame cap, at least on the newer drivers - perhaps related to addition of nv reflex. I haven't noticed any negative 'feeling' of the game though. Here's a shot of uncapped though I normally have it limited to 141 for gsync:

Mky6l9L.jpg

Soldato
Isn't it just linked to your frame cap, at least on the newer drivers - perhaps related to addition of nv reflex. I haven't noticed any negative 'feeling' of the game though. Here's a shot of uncapped though I normally have it limited to 141 for gsync:

Mky6l9L.jpg
Don't think so but will give it a try uncapped on the new drivers again.
CPU Time should still be low if capping at 90fps (whatever fps) as with older drivers. 6ms is about right. If you cap your fps at 90, does the CPU time shoot up to ~10 or 11ms?

Soldato
It's pointless playing this game right now, the DMR-14 is ridiculous, I'm already fed up of being destroyed by it. To make it worse all the hackers are using it too and there are so many at the moment. Even without the broken guns all the hackers make it pointless.

I was in a trio earlier, a guy wiped us all in the first minute, every kill was a headshot, killcam showed the aimbot in action. I looked him up, his k/d was over 7 and had over 70% headshots, also spotted his team mate with a 12k/d.

Soldato
Gave it a try there and it did push the CPU time to 11ms with 90fps cap :)
Thanks for testing :)
I'll stick with older drivers as really need the frame cap at 90fps to keep it under my gsync frames (100Hz) but also need the CPU time to be as low as possible. Unless new drivers with Reflex built in controls gsync / vsync tearing differently when using uncapped FPS.
When I get time, maybe later I'll again update drivers and try settings the cap in Nvidia Control Panel instead and see if that affects CPU time. I've always read to control FPS cap in game menu if possible instead of NCP. I have tried NCP FPS cap in the past and it didnt work as well as controlling in game

Caporegime
It's pointless playing this game right now, the DMR-14 is ridiculous, I'm already fed up of being destroyed by it. To make it worse all the hackers are using it too and there are so many at the moment. Even without the broken guns all the hackers make it pointless.

I was in a trio earlier, a guy wiped us all in the first minute, every kill was a headshot, killcam showed the aimbot in action. I looked him up, his k/d was over 7 and had over 70% headshots, also spotted his team mate with a 12k/d.

Even if you pick up the DMR yourself and get to smash some people with it, you'll just get caught in transition and you won't get a chance to reposition and challenge, it's game over. Incredibly frustrating for a BR game that lasts 20-30 mins.

It's a shame SBMM isn't good enough to force all these hackers into the same lobbies, just add a 1 min delay to matchmaking. Or add anti-cheat.

Last edited:
Associate

Did you have to do anything to get Afterburner displaying in MW? It just doesn't appear for me no matter what I do. Tried adding it to Rivatuner etc and nothing.

Soldato
I don't think I had to do anything special, perhaps it needs an up to date afterburner beta like one here: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34378282

One thing I did notice after the recent windows re install was that game was crashing any time I changed video setting or alt tabbed. Turns out it did not like having both Afterburner and discord overlays enabled at the same time. :)

Associate
I don't think I had to do anything special, perhaps it needs an up to date afterburner beta like one here: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34378282

One thing I did notice after the recent windows re install was that game was crashing any time I changed video setting or alt tabbed. Turns out it did not like having both Afterburner and discord overlays enabled at the same time. :)

Same issue here, crashed everytime I had msi afterburner open and tried to alt tab:confused:

Soldato
Are there any decent clans going that I reasonably decent player can join?

I'm stuck playing solo and have been for a long time now but it's just such a sweaty mess at the moment with the meta weapons just everywhere.

I'm not keen with playing with fandoms and could do with a team that is vocal and there for fun but also keen to win a the game.

My tag is Azazl187 if anyone has any suggestions.

Soldato
Even if you pick up the DMR yourself and get to smash some people with it, you'll just get caught in transition and you won't get a chance to reposition and challenge, it's game over. Incredibly frustrating for a BR game that lasts 20-30 mins.

It's a shame SBMM isn't good enough to force all these hackers into the same lobbies, just add a 1 min delay to matchmaking. Or add anti-cheat.

Yeah this happened with me last reported 3 guys in 3 matches

Ffs if your hacker at least use standard gun!

Hacker with DMR is so op :D

Soldato
Game is over for me. I have zero interest in buying Black Ops and spending 15 hours per day levelling up all the guns so that I can be competitive.

At least it was predictable and didn't take me by surprise. WZ is free, obviously they want you to buy things to be able to compete. Every time a new gun is added it's the next meta must have and needs to be levelled. I'm not doing it for all of BO though.

Rebirth Island was the saving grace but now they've gashed that up so meh.

Soldato
If black opps was not so terrible it might be a bit more attractive... The game is shocking in look feel and performance though. MW looks and feels so much better than BO which to me is playing like a game from 2005

Back
Top Bottom