*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2020 ***

Soldato
Right sorry for the slow post but an absolute massive thanks to @mushtafa absolutely smashed it this year.

I probably gave him a heart attack when I changed my sig on posting day to a different car but this car will always have a special place in my heart and will likely buy one in a few years again...

This is my absolute go-to mug now.

5Ou5xYZl.jpg

And then a handy dandy pen which is now sat on my desk and a pub quiz game that came in useful over Christmas!

ZDWhlvyl.jpg

Honestly can't thank you enough you've absolutely smashed it! :)

Oh there was also some chocolates, I didn't want to give you a worry but the postie stuck the box hidden away and it got absolutely soaked as we didn't notice it for at least a day, everything stayed dry thankfully... somehow, though when we opened the chocolates were discovered and they got obliterated way before Christmas day :p

I honestly didn't realise your sig changed until you said about it the other day.

Did you find all the tools within the pen?

Soldato
He's been online today..

ztKfhm2.png

I hope he's just creating suspense, if he breaks the holy covenant of the Golden Hot Pants, I'm going to be extremely disappointed and will expect retribution! No Mercy!:p (Sorry been rewatching Cobra Kai)

Well I'm flabbergasted after the hot pants effort I made last year!

Nice to follow this thread guys. I'll hopefully be back in next year.

You best had be, if lightning strikes twice you get an upgrade... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soldato
Sorry for the delay in posting, been a crazy busy time, I've had my son this Xmas and we've made the most of it with lots of playing and silliness. :)

I got my secret santa through the post in a nice package with a label which left little doubt that I was looking at my secret santa present!!

PrnwkKS.jpg

Inside I found the following:
airfbE8.jpg

I love the Pacman light, I actually have one of the Ghost lights already so it goes brilliantly with that in my gaming room!! :)

Oh and sweets and chocolate, what more could a chap want? :)

Soldato
And some memory foam shoe inserts. I don't know if I've said something on here to show I'd like them, maybe talking about keeping Dr Marten shoes alive. Either way they're appreciated as my main house shoes are getting pretty worn!

eBDCBm7.jpg

I'm glad you like beard comb and sweets. The memory foam inserts are as much a surprise to me as they were you, that's not what I ordered at all...not even close!! lol.

Soldato
I'm glad you like beard comb and sweets. The memory foam inserts are as much a surprise to me as they were you, that's not what I ordered at all...not even close!! lol.
I did have an inkling but wasn't sure how to politely say "er, what are these for?" :D

They will be used and appreciated anyway, hopefully it wasn't meant to be a PS5!

Last edited:
Caporegime

If it was an additional freebie you could've been a lot more creative than "idk lol" :D

"yeah you made a post once about smelly feet as well as asking someone their height so wanted to combine the two in to one thoughtful gift"

Gaslighting like a pro, hilarious fun.

Back
Top Bottom