Rocket League players

Soldato
OP
Great, more players! Had an absolute blast last night trying 4v4 for the first time with 3 other mates, it's called mayhem for a reason.

I'll update the OP later on with usernames, game IDs etc

Soldato
OP
My epic ID is dakaiez as i won't be on PS4 much now.

ggs earlier dak, apologies for making you drop rank in comp. I remember trying it out months ago with you and had absolutely no chance, this time at least the games were much closer.

I feel as though I've improved a fair bit in 2v2 and 3v3 (plat 1) but gotten worse in 1v1 (gold 3) for some strange reason.

Soldato
ggs earlier dak, apologies for making you drop rank in comp. I remember trying it out months ago with you and had absolutely no chance, this time at least the games were much closer.

I feel as though I've improved a fair bit in 2v2 and 3v3 (plat 1) but gotten worse in 1v1 (gold 3) for some strange reason.

Yeah no worries man!

You were much better this time round, deffo much closer games. :)

Soldato
OP
Yeah no worries man!

You were much better this time round, deffo much closer games. :)

If I see you online again I'll send you invites but will strictly stick to 3v3 casuals in future - the other guy is a mate. Wouldn't mind you advising us and commenting on our game, we tend me play a lot of 2v2 and moan a lot at each other. He blames me for not saving, I blame him for never being back to even attempt saves... etc etc. I use to whoop him in 1v1s but since I started playing 2v2 and 3v3, I seem to be awful at 1v1 now and in the last few sets we've had hes beaten me, which I can't understand as I'm certain I'm better than him!?!?!!!! :mad::o:p

Soldato
OP
BUMP ^^^

I'm still playing this on and off and noticed my performance doesn't really dip if I've not played for a few days. I still can't aerial control the ball at all, although I now sit in diamond 1 (2v2) which I play the most, plat in the others which suggests I must have improved. If anyone fancies some games or even teaming up for 2v2s let me know, dak if you still play give me a shout.

Back
Top Bottom