The Expanse

Man of Honour
Holy **** what an episode!

I dont mind Naomi at all but her storyline at the moment is by far the weakest of the group. I guess her being on Marco's ship now means she'll be directly involved in his story because otherwise it's just weak.

Speaking of stories, I'll happily take a whole episode of Amos in that prison now that it's compromised (I presume).

Soldato
Holy **** what an episode!

I dont mind Naomi at all but her storyline at the moment is by far the weakest of the group. I guess her being on Marco's ship now means she'll be directly involved in his story because otherwise it's just weak.

Speaking of stories, I'll happily take a whole episode of Amos in that prison now that it's compromised (I presume).
Amos is by far the best character on the show.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Another excellent episode, this season is not messing about.

Hopefully this will be the catalyst for getting the crew back together.

I don't think Naomi is a weak character just weaker than others. Personally I like Holden the most, kind of a John Mcclane type Character in the wrong place at the wrong time (or right person in the right place depending on how you look at it) :D

Amos is a close 2nd :p

Dup

Dup

Soldato
As I said before the characters seem like your cookie-cutter types but they have so much depth. I'm so engrossed with it. I wasn't keen on parts of the last series but all's forgiven so far this season. It's a real shame we're not treated to a few more than 10 episodes but I understand this is Star Trek so OK with that too.

I do agree Naomi feels weak on reflection. The Belter accent doesn't help but I understand why it's like that, and her story is a bit meh. She started out strong and has since seemed less useful and compromised. I'm hoping where she's at now will bring back some fire to her.

I might invest in the books seeing as we're not going to get the whole lot. Not a reader as such though, but hoping my enjoyment of the series will moviate me.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Ep4 defiantly up there with possibly being the best of the series so far.

The casting for Marco is perfect I loathe his character the more screentime he gets.

Any bad guy you hate by the end of an episode you know the actor is going a good job :D

Soldato
Ep4 was okay but still struggling to reconcile what we're seeing on screen with the events as written in the book.
Fred Johnson getting killed while the Free Navy terrorists stole the protomolecule was way off the reservation and as for the Mass Effect 2 style droid...

XPE

XPE

Soldato
One of the things with having the crew split up is that we don't spend a lot of time with them and are jumping all over the solar system.

Soldato
Ep5 a little better but still seems they are doing a major rewrite to try and condense the sequence of events (and personnel) in the book to fit the constraints of the TV show.

Back
Top Bottom