• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 6900/6950 XT Owners Thread.

Caporegime
Are you sure about the voltages? Radeon voltage limits are not adhered by the card. You can check in GPU-Z. Also, if performance chasing is not your concern you should reduce the TGP, it is just wasted power unless you really need it at 4k for some power hungry game.
My max voltage is manually set to 1162mv. Fans don't bother me as I am a headphone gamer so let the jet engine rip !
I monitor the voltage via HWINFO64 using an OSD so It’s accurate.

I don’t set it via MPT.

Example

Associate
I monitor the voltage via HWINFO64 using an OSD so It’s accurate.

I don’t set it via MPT.

Example
HWINFO64, GPU-Z same thing. Though COD is not the best game to judge max voltage or max anything but if your voltage does stay around this limit then you haven't lost the silicon lottery that badly.

Caporegime
HWINFO64, GPU-Z same thing. Though COD is not the best game to judge max voltage or max anything but if your voltage does stay around this limit then you haven't lost the silicon lottery that badly.
Yeah it’s not the worst but pretty average compared to others. That said, I’m pleased with 2500Mhz in game and I’m easily able to maintain 100+ FPS in my most played games at 5120x1440 which is handy for fast paced shooters.

Associate
Well it came yesterday.
And its in and working tonight.

Very pleased so far. Jesus, it doesn't miss a beat.

Bj6JNTc

Bc0tz7j

52dvz48

Associate
That or open the image on another tab so that the address will end with .jpg, then click here on image and insert that address. It only works if the web address ends with .jpg or another image extension.

Associate
Excuse me.
more of the same photos by the look of it.
Trying to do this from my phone and had a couple new years drinks.

Got the old vega64LC out and the new one in before I started though..

Associate
It is fat, yes.

Junction temp up to 94c after about half hour on PUBG. Maxed out at 2560 x 1440p
Idling on the desktop now at 41c.
junction temp 47c.

Soldato
Excuse me.
more of the same photos by the look of it.
Trying to do this from my phone and had a couple new years drinks.

Got the old vega64LC out and the new one in before I started though..

imgur won’t work properly from the phone. sadly.

Associate
Yeah it’s not the worst but pretty average compared to others. That said, I’m pleased with 2500Mhz in game and I’m easily able to maintain 100+ FPS in my most played games at 5120x1440 which is handy for fast paced shooters.

I don’t think so mate.Mates running MPT,sub ambient and open bench effect this gen greatly.Then toss In water block with sub ambient let alone dice & ln2.

Anyhow how happy new year my favorite *******.Ready shortly to smash 3dmarks greater then before!!

3090 has nothing on 69000 below 4K.RT is useless this gen.

Caporegime
I don’t think so mate.Mates running MPT,sub ambient and open bench effect this gen greatly.Then toss In water block with sub ambient let alone dice & ln2.

Anyhow how happy new year my favorite *******.Ready shortly to smash 3dmarks greater then before!!

3090 has nothing on 69000 below 4K.RT is useless this gen.
Happy new year mate. :)

Back
Top Bottom