Games you're playing, and games...

Man of Honour
Finished Halo 4. Another one I enjoyed, perhaps not as much as some earlier iterations, but it had some varied gameplay.

Onto Halo 5 next.

Meanwhile carrying on with FH4, Legion and perhaps State of Decay 2.

Still keen to play Hellblade.

Will have to see what else I fancy on game pass.

Play A Plaque Tale.

Soldato
So, in the end, i moved on to 'control'. Seema like another game i like and dislike.

Generally decent, but i find the maps and making my way around incredibly frustrating - to the point where have nearly given up a couple of times.

I am now half way through though

Soldato
Started Immortals Fenyx Rising after AC:V, absolutely hooked on this and loving it so far! Humour in it is great lol

It feels fresh, and the whole thing feels so polished (Hey, CDPR) ;)

Just done the first God questline, it's a joy to play, and I have an obsession with shooting pomegrate off the trees :D Only thing that is annoying me is the wraith zones, seems they are unavoidable

Man of Honour
Started Immortals Fenyx Rising after AC:V, absolutely hooked on this and loving it so far! Humour in it is great lol

It feels fresh, and the whole thing feels so polished (Hey, CDPR) ;)

Just done the first God questline, it's a joy to play, and I have an obsession with shooting pomegrate off the trees :D Only thing that is annoying me is the wraith zones, seems they are unavoidable

I’ve only heard good things about immortals. I’ll get it when it’s a bit cheaper. For me it just looks far too similar to AC Odyssey which I played to death.

Caporegime
Battlefield 3 is over! It did start to grow on me by the end but I wouldn’t play it again unless it got some 4K makeover.

Next up - something totally new to me - Nier Automata.

Soldato
Finished days gone. Really enjoyed it ! As said starts of a little slow but quickly picks up.

not sure weather I want to play a new game+ or just try to mop up the hoards.

Man of Honour
Just finished Titanfall 2, now I see where all of the talent from the old Call of Duty games went.

I really want a Titanfall 3 now, with a meaty campaign.

Man of Honour
Finished A Plague Tale - quality game.

Picked Red Dead Redemption 2 up for £14 in the sale plus a rewards voucher that I have. So will probably play that next.

Associate
Just finished Ghost of Tsushima, a bit repetitive as the story progressed but I enjoyed it overall. Couple of side quests to finish in due course.

What should I play next?
I've got Jedi Fallen Order, Borderlands 3, Control and the The Outer Worlds all vying for my attention and I can't decide which one to start....

fez

fez

Caporegime
Just finished the first two bioshock games on the switch. Outside of very annoying crashes (lost probably about 4-5 hours total gameplay over the 2 games + DLC) they are brilliant. I can see why they got so much aclaim.

Man of Honour
Just finished the first two bioshock games on the switch. Outside of very annoying crashes (lost probably about 4-5 hours total gameplay over the 2 games + DLC) they are brilliant. I can see why they got so much aclaim.

1 and 3 were great, 2 was a bit poorer but still very good.

I just bought the collection on Xbox for £7 and looking forward to replaying them.

Back
Top Bottom