Hades

Soldato
I bought this game on epic a few days ago and I'm absolutely hooked on it.

Such a good game! Fast paced, addictive, satisfying and fun. Bloody hard too.

Anyone else playing this right now?

It's drawn me in like Diablo games always did.

Soldato
Bought on my switch a couple months ago havent touched it yet but it is my next game i will play play after i finish ni no kuni. Keep hearing great things about it, cant wait to get started.

Soldato
OP
Bought on my switch a couple months ago havent touched it yet but it is my next game i will play play after i finish ni no kuni. Keep hearing great things about it, cant wait to get started.

If youre anything like me you will struggle to turn it off once you start. It's got an insane ability to make you say 'one more go'.

Associate
Hades was GOTY for me I think, I had about 2 weeks worth of late nights because of it. I was totally invested and pretty much thought it was fantastic across the board, I didn't overplay the endgame either so it should be a nice in-between game to back to in the future.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Got this on my wish list on steam, but with so many other games to play I decided to wait for it to further drop in price before I pick it up.

Right now it is £15ish on steam. No doubt by the time I am ready to play it will be a tenner or less.

Man of Honour
Got this on my wish list on steam, but with so many other games to play I decided to wait for it to further drop in price before I pick it up.

Right now it is £15ish on steam. No doubt by the time I am ready to play it will be a tenner or less.

£8 on Epic with the 10 off voucher :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
£8 on Epic with the 10 off voucher :D
They could pay me £8 and I would not install the epic launcher :p

As I say no rush. I will probably grab it in about 18 months time when I sell my 3080 and am running something like 1070 while waiting for next gen cards to come out.

Right now I will try and concentrate on graphically intensive game.

Man of Honour
They could pay me £8 and I would not install the epic launcher :p

As I say no rush. I will probably grab it in about 18 months time when I sell my 3080 and am running something like 1070 while waiting for next gen cards to come out.

Right now I will try and concentrate on graphically intensive game.

Fair enough ! Well, for anyone else out there who wants it, its just £8 on Epic :)

Soldato
Haven't played in a while but played it loads when I first bought it, definitely one of the best games of the year for me. Think I paid close to £20 at the time, zero regrets, worth every penny.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Is this something you do with each gen to recover some of the costs? Or some unrelated reason?
Pretty much every gen. it is not even some of the costs, but most of the costs. Unless nvidia do a mid cycle refresh like the supers I will probably break even selling it in 18 months time.

Soldato
Got this in the Epic sale for £8 with the voucher. It’s really enjoyable, definitely recommend it! Really nice art style.

Only thing I’m finding difficult is whether to settle on mouse and keyboard or controller as they both have their positives and negatives!

Permabanned
I'm playing on and off. It's not too bad at all. Any ideas how long it is?

Had a good run a few days ago. Stomped the first two bosses and even gave the third a run for their money. My thumb was killing through spamming space by this point, so I'd say a controller would be better suited.

Associate
I mouse and keyboard everything.... apart from Hades...
Oh and I changed the dash button as I prefer it on my left trigger. No idea why as I don't use controllers much :)

And the length... It may well be infinite, once you make it all the way through that's only the start...

Back
Top Bottom