*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Sometimes you just have to appreciate the greatness when you see it.

smith stood pretty much 0 chance against Canelo so he was tough but that was just a 12 round beat down by a superior fighter

Associate
Really impressive, one of his best performances I'd say. Can't see BJS doing any better than that. Golovkin can maybe make it a close fight still. Crawford and Spence are too small. Realistically the only guys that could feasibly fight him and stand a strong chance of beating him without a size advantage becoming too much of a factor are Beterbiev and Bivol. But I don't see those fights ever getting made.

Soldato
Really impressive, one of his best performances I'd say. Can't see BJS doing any better than that. Golovkin can maybe make it a close fight still. Crawford and Spence are too small. Realistically the only guys that could feasibly fight him and stand a strong chance of beating him without a size advantage becoming too much of a factor are Beterbiev and Bivol. But I don't see those fights ever getting made.

Agreed. I'm not quite sure what BJS has shown that makes people think he'd have the solution for beating Canelo... His highlight wins are bloody Eubank Jr and David Lemieux... and that fight was 3 years ago.

He looked OK against, a well over the hill and never much more than a contender, Martin Murray in his most recent fight but I don't see what people are seeing to say he is the guy who beats Canelo.

I'd like to see Andrade vs BJS and the winner gets Canelo. To be honest I want to see BJS in with someone with a live pulse. Golovkin, Charlo, Jacobs... Anyone in the top 10 really.

Associate
Garcia vs Campbell tomorrow although don't think I'll be staying up for it. Step up in class for Garcia so will be interesting to see how this one pans out

Apparently the ringwalks are around 11pm, looks like they may be considering other timezones for once so early start in the U.S for it.

Does Dazn have a low framerate everywhere you view it? The quality is not great, price is good though.

Soldato
Apparently the ringwalks are around 11pm, looks like they may be considering other timezones for once so early start in the U.S for it.

Does Dazn have a low framerate everywhere you view it? The quality is not great, price is good though.

Ahh hadn't realised! Not yet signed up but for 2 quid it's a no brainer, although reports/reviews seem to suggest streaming issues

Associate
Looked like Campbell just couldn't pull the trigger and go for it when he landed a decent shot, agree he should have jumped on him in round 2. Wonder where he goes from here as that seemed to be the fight beaten out of him at the end.

Yanks lapping up any victory they can over the UK I see, they'll never change lol

Caporegime
Still not sure why fighters aren't given a standing 10 count when they turn their back midway through a round.

Garcia looked good but he seems way too cocky, I'd love to say he should avoid Lopez and Davis but I hope he faces one of them next and gets his head deflated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom