Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
New sneakers / trainers*

I've been looking for something different but I love Vapormax, they are the comfiest shoe I've ever worn so was always a preference. I love the colorway on these.

(*Delete as necessary dependant on country haha)

50784935507_8cef528664_b_d.jpg
I’ve never seen trainers with a “Magic Eye” picture on them before. I stare at the image, go cross eyed and suddenly a word appears:

“lul”

Associate
Oh nice! I have a razer atrox and a modified venom stick with all sanwa buttons etc.

I can't stand using it on Mortal Kombat but I love using stick on Tekken 7.

The thing about the stick with MK11 is that you can't use consumables as it relies on the right analog stick :( Otherwise, getting on with it ok. The stick is good but may swap out the buttons for Sanwa's as that's what I'm used to. What's the Razer stick like?

Soldato
The thing about the stick with MK11 is that you can't use consumables as it relies on the right analog stick :( Otherwise, getting on with it ok. The stick is good but may swap out the buttons for Sanwa's as that's what I'm used to. What's the Razer stick like?

Razer stick is nicely built, great quality etc.. Utterly crap windows compatibility. Without faffing and remapping 2 buttons dont work. My other stick is ps4 based and works flawlessly.

Associate
Well after allot of purchases.. G9, 3080 etc etc I finally decided to rearrange office and put in RGB LED strips up, these are wifi ones so I can control via app and mounted them using channeling with a diffuser.

Still have the corner to do by the PC (will do Monday and rear of desk) but it's come out nice, also having them all synced as a single room in the app is very cool.

20201213-124601.jpg

20210102-105844.jpg

20210102-193451.jpg

20201213-124601.jpg

Associate
Christmas prezzies to me :) An upgrade 500W spindle with ER16 collet chuck (and collets) for my mini CNC machine, and a 20W Neje laser cutter/engraver which I fit onto the bed of my Artillery X1 printer. Haven't installed the spindle yet, what I thought would be an easy job turns out to be more tricky than I'd reckoned on..

Last edited:
Soldato
Is it? I didn't know that.
No, this is something you hear repeated a lot, generally from people who skim viewed a Gamers Nexus video a while back (not saying that's what the person claiming it here did). It's only really an issue if the pump is above the radiator, which unless the rad is mounted on the case floor is pretty impossible to achieve in most cases.

Back
Top Bottom