Assange to go!

Soldato
That's from CJA) sections 114 - 136 of the UK Crown Prosecution.

Try harder...

Yes, I know, but this isn't a court setting so the general definition of hearsay will be in use

noun
1) unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge

2) an item of idle or unverified information or gossip

Words have different meanings dependent on their contextual use.

I didn't have to try very hard ;)

Soldato
Remember when you thought someone was calling you a kiddy fiddler because they said "you believed in a perverted definition of an old saying"?

That one still makes me chuckle :p

Soldato
A stunning development on the legal front that directly impacts the so-called conspiracy theory that the death of Seth Rich was something more than routine street crime. The FBI now admits it has Seth Rich’s laptop. This information has just been posted on Lawflog.com courtesy of Ty Clevenger.

FBI has completed the initial search identifying approximately 50 cross-reference serials, with attachments totaling over 20,000 pages, in which Seth Rich is mentioned. FBI has also located leads that indicate additional potential records that require further searching. . . . FBI is also currently working on getting the files from Seth Rich’s personal laptop into a format to be reviewed. As you can imagine, there are thousands of files of many types. The goal right now is to describe, generally, the types of files/personal information contained in this computer

After more than four years of repeated denials from the FBI that they had searched their files and had no information on Seth Rich, we now know that was a blatant lie. It was David Hardy, a FBI Senior official, who put that denial in writing in September 2017. Hardy was the Section Chief of the Record/Information Dissemination Section (“RIDS”), Information Management Division (“IMD”),1 Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), in Winchester, Virginia. He stated under oath that the FBI had no records on Seth Rich

Now we learn that not only does the FBI have more than 20,000 pages relevant to the search term, “Seth Rich,” the FBI still has Seth Rich’s laptop computer.

Soldato
We were told that it was a mugging gone wrong, and the FBI insisted for more than four years that it was never involved actively in the investigation of Seth Rich’s murder and that it never opened a case.

We now have proof that the FBI has his laptop, but it's "all a load of nonsense". Go back to your circlejerk and get ready for another 4 years...

Commissario
You've been pushing that it was Hiullary and other nonsense since it happened, and given you're still convinced Trump won a few weeks back I'll assume you are still having trouble working out what is real and what is rubbish.

Do you have anything from a site that has some credibility? and is a little better known.

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
District Judge Vanessa Baraitser said: "Faced with the conditions of near total isolation without the protective factors which limited his risk at HMP Belmarsh, I am satisfied the procedures described by the US will not prevent Mr Assange from finding a way to commit suicide."

I am quite certain that the US Prison system is entirely capable of ensuring that a high profile prisoner could be prevented from committing suicide ;)

Soldato
He wouldnt have done much time anyway. Maybe a few years and then the authorities would make him an offer. He isnt a dangerous person, which is who supermax is meant for.

Capodecina
Soldato
It is being reported that Assange has been refused bail despite a legal ruling that he should not be extradited to the US as the US Prison Authorities are judged not to be capable of stopping him committing suicide in the view of the UK Courts.

I guess that this is to allow the US Government to submit an appeal?

Assange's legal team claim that he should be allowed to remain in the UK because In 2015, whilst enjoying the hospitality of the Ecuadorian Embassy he began a relationship with Stella Moris who is (or was) his lawyer. They fell deeply in love, became engaged in 2017 and had two children.

Assange was previously married to an Australian woman and had a child with her before they divorced; I believe that some ten years ago he was accused by two Swedish woman of sexual assault or molestation.

Assange was ejected from the Ecuadorian Embassy in April 2019.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom