Wonder Woman 2

Permabanned
I agree with you, I didn't really see "Trump" in the character either, which is odd as even the director herself said that Trump was mixed into the character. So either Pedro's acting, and/or her writing, are just so bad that it just didn't come across at all or, and I think this is maybe more likely, she only said it for "Hollywood PR" reasons as it was only mentioned during the run-up to the election (in an interview on the 19th Aug '20).

Either way having the director saying that some of the character is based on Trump, and therefore potentially alienating 30-50% of your cash paying audience, didn't seem like a good decision at the time, either financially or for the films popularity, both of which have taken a big hit since it's release, although how much that's due to it being a "poor" film is debatable for me.

Didnt think even once he was Trump like personally. Its taken a big hit because its a terrible film. :p

fez

fez

Caporegime
There was no Trump in him at all. A certain sub set of Americans clap like seals if you take the **** of of Trump though so perhaps she was hoping that would help the movie.

He was just an caricature of a confidence man overegged to the point where it will just ridiculous and grating. I don't know if I was supposed to sympathise with him at some point. Why was his son brought up occasionally to try and add some emotional attachment to him. The more you look into every aspect of the film the more shallow and pathetic it becomes.

Soldato
Somehow avoided any hype for this and was still disappointed, story is just an utter mess.

I just felt cringe for Pedro Pascal in this with his character and whole premise is so paper thin, it may as well have been fan fiction.

Soldato
This film is terrible. Gal was disappointing. Script was horrific and all over the place.

none of the Wonder Woman magic makes any sense. Terrible film...DCU only got Aqua man left now. Probably will screw that up also.

New Batman will probably be utter trash also.

Back
Top Bottom