*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
I must've spent about an hour scaling the outside of one of the skyscrapers (the one with the market on level 19?) and found a few rooms with loot, one of which had a few land mines in I didn't notice the first time, ended up in the penthouse apartment I think as I couldn't go any further up.

Some of the rooms had interiors set up and even jack-in points but none of the doors would open which was odd, I wondered if this was because it's part of a later bit of the story?

Makes me wonder how many other of these off-piste rooms there are to be found.

Associate
I must've spent about an hour scaling the outside of one of the skyscrapers (the one with the market on level 19?) and found a few rooms with loot, one of which had a few land mines in I didn't notice the first time, ended up in the penthouse apartment I think as I couldn't go any further up.

Some of the rooms had interiors set up and even jack-in points but none of the doors would open which was odd, I wondered if this was because it's part of a later bit of the story?

Makes me wonder how many other of these off-piste rooms there are to be found.

One of the side quests was in a penthouse... The mines are probably part of the main story, there were some traps setup to protect snipers.

Last edited:
Soldato
Apologies for internet pedantry, but it's QA - (Quality Assurance) not "Q and A" (which is usually used to mean Questions and Answers)

LOL cheers for that. There was no QA on Cyberpunk ;)

and they are re releasing gta5 again ? havent they done that twice ? ha ha

Well, 7 times if we go by platforms.

This will be a triple-dip if you are a dedicated console player and quad if you also bought the PC version. It is literally a cash cow. One of those super cows they have in the US full of steroids and attached to a milking machine 24/7.

Here is the link for the "new" version.

Man of Honour
Played it through to completion and I've done all available gigs and side quests, doesn't seem to be much more to do now. It's an alright game but the amount of bugs is frankly disgusting.

Soldato
From what I can tell, most of the "missing features" seem to be fans listening to marketing info and letting their imagination run wild, then being disappointed that the game didn't reach the expectations that they set for it.

In 75h game time I only had to reload a save a handful of times, works well for me.

Games a sold 8.5/10 for me, looking forward to the updates

Man of Honour
How do you think you could avoid this frustration in the future?
By not buying it at launch and waiting for cheaper prices. That said I've completed it now and it seems to lack any sort of content to now do having completed most jobs. It's a bit tedious looking on the map for something, travel to it and then rinse and repeat after being given the job. Sneak in here install malware, go steal this, kill this person over and over again.

Soldato
wait for the game to be given away for free on EGS? :p

I thought you might like that one

I do, I guess it'll get given away for free on EGS in about 10 years time, assuming EGS lasts anywhere near that long. It will have been on sale on Steam for at least 5 years by then for about £5 and possibly even cheaper than that on other key sites but still people will somehow consider EGS's offering tremendously generous

Associate
I do, I guess it'll get given away for free on EGS in about 10 years time, assuming EGS lasts anywhere near that long. It will have been on sale on Steam for at least 5 years by then for about £5 and possibly even cheaper than that on other key sites but still people will somehow consider EGS's offering tremendously generous
Just in time for the game to be fixed then :D

Associate
From what I can tell, most of the "missing features" seem to be fans listening to marketing info and letting their imagination run wild, then being disappointed that the game didn't reach the expectations that they set for it.

In 75h game time I only had to reload a save a handful of times, works well for me.

Games a sold 8.5/10 for me, looking forward to the updates

Marketing features & promised content for years on end isn't the same as fans "letting their imagination run wild". Glad you enjoyed the game, despite the technical issues and cut content, but don't blame the fans for CDPR's deceitful methods.

Back
Top Bottom