TV Licence Super Thread

Soldato
Which as i said amounts to harassment and interferes with the enjoyment of my home because the next goon who calls is getting the hose at best or a nose at worst. Either way involves police, I hate my front garden because you never know if or when yet you said to me a personal injury claim is nonsense so what exactly do you suggest to stop this as it stresses me out and makes me incredibly angry.

I am still sending the letters anyways, Giving them a warning to stop all contact or face harassment charges and a breach of human rights that says interfering with the enjoyent of ones home. Also @ceaton88 i suggest you invite them in for tea, And fill the pot with a near fatal dose of the most powerful laxative and maybe some LSD so when they leaves they trip the next 24hrs splattered in thier own feces.
How’s the harassment case against them going?
If you genuinely believe they are harassing you, which from what you said they may be. You should report it.

Caporegime
Which as i said amounts to harassment and interferes with the enjoyment of my home because the next goon who calls is getting the hose at best or a nose at worst. Either way involves police, I hate my front garden because you never know if or when yet you said to me a personal injury claim is nonsense so what exactly do you suggest to stop this as it stresses me out and makes me incredibly angry.

I am still sending the letters anyways, Giving them a warning to stop all contact or face harassment charges and a breach of human rights that says interfering with the enjoyent of ones home. Also @ceaton88 i suggest you invite them in for tea, And fill the pot with a near fatal dose of the most powerful laxative and maybe some LSD so when they leaves they trip the next 24hrs splattered in thier own feces.

Youll be the one on the receiving end of police action.

Soldato
Ah you confused me, I have not even sent the letter as i said i am sending it and awaiting them to blunder into a day out at small claims. My apology for the confusion to @Nasher i meant @Basher. Basher the BBC employee? :p
Haha. Apparently so. I should probably let my actual employer know.

Just a heads up on small claims; they won’t help you in an harassment case.

Permabanned
Haha. Apparently so. I should probably let my actual employer know.

Just a heads up on small claims; they won’t help you in an harassment case.

Not surprised they are hiding behind a not fit for purpose legal system. If i am harassed and i am i stated why then why should i have to pay to go to a proper court where they can use a barrister. I need advice but i think it best first to write with the cease and desist letter and then take it from there. To cover my back i am sending one to capita and one to BBC HQ and keeping the postal reciept. That way if Capita are swapped and they still write again or visit they have no excuses as to why it was done.

Soldato
They arent even allowed to visit at the moment. Unless you have given them some kind of evidence against yourself, just ignore everything from them.

Soldato
It would be nice if you could buy a device to actively block any channels that would fall under the licence. I think the general public would go for that if they were 100% sure they were not accidently breaking the law. I don't watch the BBC and don't watch live TV now, gave up on sport some time ago. Pretty much Prime, Netflix and Blu-rays the wife watches a bit of Freeview(not BBC channels). I can't afford an issues with the law so for now I'm paying it, I'd rather not.

Soldato
It would be nice if you could buy a device to actively block any channels that would fall under the licence. I think the general public would go for that if they were 100% sure they were not accidently breaking the law. I don't watch the BBC and don't watch live TV now, gave up on sport some time ago. Pretty much Prime, Netflix and Blu-rays the wife watches a bit of Freeview(not BBC channels). I can't afford an issues with the law so for now I'm paying it, I'd rather not.

They work against stuff like that. The BBC forces it's way on to any other services it can, so that people then "need a licence" to use it.

Capodecina
Soldato
They work against stuff like that. The BBC forces it's way on to any other services it can, so that people then "need a licence" to use it.
Do you have any evidence to support that claim or should it go into the same bin as claims of electoral fraud by Trump, by Climate Change Deniers, Anti-Vaxxers and other "strange" people who claim that 5G masts spread Covid?

Soldato
Just got the "...we have no alternative but to procedure to the final stages of our investigation" red letter.

Time to worry?
Do not worry at all. That wording it just to try to scare people who are doing nothing into paying. What will happen is the letters will get more and more aggressive and they will try more tricks to make you sound like a criminal then they loop right back to the start and go though the cycle again. Over the years you will get many final stages of our investigation red letters. Lost count in how many I had.

Sometimes I think about playing them at there own game and asking for the results of all the investigations on myself.

Back
Top Bottom