Games you're playing, and games...

fez

fez

Caporegime
1 and 3 were great, 2 was a bit poorer but still very good.

I just bought the collection on Xbox for £7 and looking forward to replaying them.

I really enjoyed 2. The Minervas Den DLC was great and the main plot of the game was good. I think that its easy to have fatigue though after the first game as the setting is identical. Thank god they changed the hacking though!

I played the third one years ago and loved it but I had never played the first 2 at the time. They looked a bit dark and dank after Infinite so I gave them a miss. I really shouldn't have. The art style is amazing in all of them.

Soldato
I've recently started just downloading one game at a time and I don't stop until I finish it. I used to switch between games too much. I'm enjoying it more this way

Im trying to bring focus down on number of games, but not sure i could only have one installed, but that's as there is some Multiplayer games.

I am focusing more and more on one single player game.

Just recently finished the 'story' part of control, and kind of glad its over. Bit buggy (map not showing,, no sound in many cutscenes), and I'm not a fan of retreading ground and looking for needles in haystacks.

Glad gamepass saved me spending money on it. Think will spend some time on valhalla now - but do plan on breaking it up with something short at some point.

Soldato
Wasteland 3. I backed no. 2 in the Kickstarter and, while glad it did well because I love the genre, wasn't that blown away. No. 3 is everything I wanted it to be! Brilliant post apocalyptic isometric rpg. Top story, gameplay, characters, humour and on Gamepass.

Soldato
Recently completed Halo 3, ODST and 4 on MCC and going back through Halo 5. Really enjoyed 3 and 4 (apart from the "Cortana" level in 3... **** doing that again!) but didn't really enjoy ODST all that much. It didn't help that I played it after 4.

Also really enjoyed Call of the Sea after seeing it on GP and thinking what the heck. Nice little adventure / puzzle game.

Finally remembered to link my Xbox account on Bungie.net so now I can continue my stupid obsession with playing Destiny 2 at 4k 60fps (game feels right on console now, coming from 100+ FPS on PC with G-sync). Understanding why I still play it on the other hand.... not really sure.

Man of Honour
Finished Senuas Sacrifice. Wow, that hit me right in the feels. It was spectacular in terms of audio and writing. Not much of a game, but what it does it nails. 10/10 for me. Can’t wait for the next.

Onto Red dead 2 now.

Soldato
Just completed Ryse Son of Rome and now deep into Jedi Fallen Order which i'm absolutely loving.

Haven't had an Xbox since the 360 era, so plenty of games to get my teeth stuck into with my new Series X and Game Pass Ultimate.

Soldato
Just purchased hitman 2 in prep for 3 releasing on the 20th. Looking forward to it. Edit - can’t wait to see what they do with the new bond game, too !

Associate
Having picked up as PS5 and missed out on the PS4 era, picked up God of War, Horizon and Last of Us for £8 each at Xmas.

loved the old GoW games so thought I’d start new one, what have I missed?! Amazing game, wasn’t sure whether the Norse mythology would work but it’s such a good game. The atmosphere, acting and voice work are just sublime, graphically looks amazing still I think and nice to be able to play it at 60fps.

looking forward to Horizon next.

Back
Top Bottom