Is PayPal Credit accepted here?

Associate
Hi guys, I need to buy a few items here (overclockers.co.uk) after my work pc decided to totally fry itself. Had it checked over and basically need a new build.

So to the point. There's not enough in my bank til next month's payday, but I do have access to enough on my PayPal Credit account.

Thing is I'm not certain if they (overclockers.co.uk) accept this payment method.
I see PayPal listed but don't wanna risk it, until I'm certain they won't try to take from regular PayPal / bank, instead of the Credit limit.

PS
Already contacted customer service team and had no response for a while now

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully assist!

Soldato
yeah you just select if you use Paypal Credit or normal Paypal, same as how you can have Paypal take money from different bank accounts/cards

Soldato
Hi guys, I need to buy a few items here (overclockers.co.uk) after my work pc decided to totally fry itself. Had it checked over and basically need a new build.

So to the point. There's not enough in my bank til next month's payday, but I do have access to enough on my PayPal Credit account.

Thing is I'm not certain if they (overclockers.co.uk) accept this payment method.
I see PayPal listed but don't wanna risk it, until I'm certain they won't try to take from regular PayPal / bank, instead of the Credit limit.

PS
Already contacted customer service team and had no response for a while now

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully assist!

You can usually pay by paypal credit on standard terms and interest rate where PayPal is offered and you have signed up to PayPal credit. This is part of your agreement with PayPal and will appear along side your normal payment options selection. Sometimes you get 0 interest for 4 months as standard. This is independent to the retailer providing they just accept PayPal.

You can add to basket and proceed to PayPal payment to check it's listed in your selected payment method at the PayPal checkout stage without completing the order.

What you don't get are Overclockers offering are the reduced or 0 intetest deals i.e. 12/24/36 month plans at 0 or low APRs which others do.

Back
Top Bottom