• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon 6900 XT

Associate
It seems AMD isn't quite happy with the 6900XT as is, wants even more. Another higher model spotted.

The card's code name is Navi 21 XTXH

I'm guessing its a a 6900XTX which is a 6900XT but with higher clock speed.

https://www.techpowerup.com/276747/...otted-another-flagship-graphics-card-incoming
It's like saying that Nvidia are unhappy with what they release every time, that's why they always release TI and Super after that. :D
What is the problem if AMD will release an even more powerful card? They will be stupid not to do it, a big navi with bigger bus can in theory even beat the 3090.

Soldato
It seems AMD isn't quite happy with the 6900XT as is, wants even more. Another higher model spotted.

The card's code name is Navi 21 XTXH

I'm guessing its a a 6900XTX which is a 6900XT but with higher clock speed and higher power limit.

https://www.techpowerup.com/276747/...otted-another-flagship-graphics-card-incoming
You think they just thought it up last week lol

It's been in development for years, that's how this works, they played their hand and then waited to see nvidias move.
If it is a higher tier I hope its hbm2e as then we have a winner on our hands

Caporegime
You think they just thought it up last week lol

It's been in development for years, that's how this works, they played their hand and then waited to see nvidias move.
If it is a higher tier I hope its hbm2e as then we have a winner on our hands

That's just typical of him to try his hardest to put some negative spin on it. Baffles me why he's allowed to post on here at all as its nothing but thinly disguised trolling constantly.

OcUK Staff
Dear @Gibbo,

Can we please have some update regarding availability of 6900XT? Is there a change for open sell this week finally?

Thanks in advance,
Dmnk

Will not be this week I am afraid, most likely shall be tail end of next week or week after. :)
Likewise for 6800, 6800 XT and NVIDIA cards also.

Soldato
The only thing I don't like, is that with my current mITX case, it can fit 6800 to 6900 xt, but it can't fit the aftermarker versions due to length. It will be really annoying if AMD stop making their version.

Associate
So you'd say the same about people paying £1,200 for a 6900XT over the 6800XT would you? A few on this thread have just done it and I don't see them complaining or weeping over their purchase.
if they buy it for gaming and the performance difference in games is negligable then yes otherwise no because its not the same

and some people have so much money it doesnt matter a damn to them ! oh to be one of those people ha ha

Associate
Back
Top Bottom