This Instant And Moment - 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It says a lot about my life on OCUK, that it popped up in my Facebook Marketplace and i instantly thought "Acme would be all over that"

I've just bought the new xbox which is due to be delivered tomorrow and i've just realised today is the day a tv repair guy is meant to be coming to take our TV away for a repair, last time this happened it took around 3 weeks :(

Soldato
Ughhh just as I finally finish my food shop for tomorrow and click on checkout, the website crashes. Not sure if it's to do with the maintenance they were apparently doing yesterday or because so many people are probably panic buying again (or both!)

Soldato
Have a shufti at my post in the 'Have you got Coronavirus?' thread and you'll see I've been a bit preoccupied.

As for this instant and moment, I've just removed the Christmas smilies and the pud.

Oh damn @Feek apologies for my response this morning I assumed you were waving your ban hammer and joking about the smilies.

Please do accept my sympathies although from what you're saying it was half expected, it never makes it easier.

We're all here for you, whenever you may need it!

Commissario
OP
Oh damn @Feek apologies for my response this morning
No apology needed - I didn't take it the wrong way.
Sorry Feek, I didn't realise , otherwise I wouldn't have said anything
Again, not a problem - I hadn't said anything in here before so it's not a problem, I just had to vent a little bit and that was the place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom