• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Medium Interview – Bloober Team on Exclusivity, Ray Tracing Support

Caporegime
Doesn't really matter for the 3080 and 3090, they have more compute cores than most games can use at lower resolutions - by running at higher resolution it puts more load onto those cores.
That's all well and good, but if you're gonna put yourself out there with the kind of talk i quoted above, then you better be able to back it up. :p

Are you looking forward to the delights of The Medium, Grim?

Soldato
That's all well and good, but if you're gonna put yourself out there with the kind of talk i quoted above, then you better be able to back it up. :p

Are you looking forward to the delights of The Medium, Grim?

Of course if it comes to PC, I love horror games and movies

Soldato
PC Xbox app says 28th Jan

Screenshot-2021-01-05-195454.jpg

Soldato
LOL, on par with Nvidia's performance, they have the fastest cpu's, 5 Million+ Zen2 cores sold worldwide in a 4 week period, they are the undisputed heavyweight champs of AAA gaming!:p

On par in what exactly? What did AMD counter Cyberpunk with? Godfall? Lol! Nvidia gets new games where they perform better in many times more than AMD does. And so far - no heavy hitters on AMD's side. What are they working on & why is it always years late?

0B8Amhjl.jpg.png

Sold a lot of ****** CPU cores? Great, I guess that's a lot of comfort to Radeon users who haven't gotten a new feature in months when they're still behind Nvidia by a large margin. :rolleyes:

EqWmfjHXcA0oBIN

Soldato
On par in what exactly? What did AMD counter Cyberpunk with? Godfall? Lol! Nvidia gets new games where they perform better in many times more than AMD does. And so far - no heavy hitters on AMD's side. What are they working on & why is it always years late?

0B8Amhjl.jpg.png

Sold a lot of ****** CPU cores? Great, I guess that's a lot of comfort to Radeon users who haven't gotten a new feature in months when they're still behind Nvidia by a large margin. :rolleyes:

EqWmfjHXcA0oBIN

The most broken game is recent history should not be used as a measuring stick. It's also a Nvidia sponsored title so i am not surprised. Now bring up some Dirt 5 and Assassins Creed Valhalla for some balance. Both triple aaa games released recently. Think you will find the roles reversed. You can also add in Watchdogs for Nvidia to keep it balanced and we have a draw in AAA titles.

Soldato
The most broken game is recent history should not be used as a measuring stick. It's also a Nvidia sponsored title so i am not surprised. Now bring up some Dirt 5 and Assassins Creed Valhalla for some balance. Both triple aaa games released recently. Think you will find the roles reversed. You can also add in Watchdogs for Nvidia to keep it balanced and we have a draw in AAA titles.

How can you call Cyberpunk the most broken game and then bring up Valhalla and Watch Dogs? LMAO! At least play these games first. At least with Nvidia you can turn ray tracing on in WD:L and not have it crash 5mins in every time. Know how I know? Cause I actually have an RX 6800 and this what the premium AMD experience is like!

And we can bring up every game you want, it won't change the calculus because at the end of the day once we also account for features and stability AMD is a year+ behind.
0WFB7aj.jpg.png
I'm an Nvidia user myself but find the brown nosing pretty embarrassing, from my pov, Nvidia have blown an almighty lead considering AMD's gpu's went from ~50% slower to ~5% slower in two years along with overtaking Intel, producing console apu's, yet it pales in insignificance over Cyberpunk?:p

Who cares about "leads" and "impressive efforts"? I'm talking as a consumer buying a product and using it - today. Last I checked that's when they take my money & when I get to test the product - today. I've had nothing but ATI/AMD for 20+ years so hardly an NV fanboy; I'd love nothing more than to trash them but how can I when AMD is soundly asleep. What's the bottom line? Go grab an AMD gpu and compare, then we'll see if you're still so chipper about it. ;)

Permabanned
OP

CP2077, Steam all reviews: 79% Mostly Positive (307,629)
Dirt 5, Steam recent reviews: 56% Mixed (175), all reviews 55% Mixed (945)
Watchdogs, Uplay, no clue on reviews, guessing it's as bad as the others in the series.
ACV, Uplay, no clue, another copy and paste game from Ubecrap.
Godawful, Epic, another store that doesn't want you to talk about how bad the games are.

What the hell happened with AMD and it's open standards? Now it snuggles up to Epic with it's console like exclusivity. Sure you can complain about the most broken game in history if you were buying console or console like hardware, but the PC enthusiasts are enjoying it ;)

I tend to buy the odd game as my Steam library is at 2614 titles, yet the only game I have from the above list is CP2077. Well played AMD :rolleyes:

Soldato
Who cares about "leads"
Clearly yourself with all your graphs with 'mines in the lead', give it time, you'll work out 99.9% of graphs are dismissed as we don't really give a toss, there's a graph out there to fit every pov.:p

I'm talking as a consumer buying a product and using it - today. Last I checked that's when they take my money & when I get to test the product - today.
Everyone else posting in here is a consumer buying products and using them./

I've had nothing but ATI/AMD for 20+ years so hardly an NV fanboy; I'd love nothing more than to trash them but how can I when AMD is soundly asleep. What's the bottom line? Go grab an AMD gpu and compare, then we'll see if you're still so chipper about it. ;)

My point went over your head, I don't get the cheerleading be it Nvidia/AMD, for the first time in years AMD are competitive on multiple fronts, they are not sitting doing bugger all.

If I was to compare an AMD equivalent with my 3070, my card loses so it's the first point I agree with you, I wouldn't be chipper about it.

Soldato
CP2077, Steam all reviews: 79% Mostly Positive (307,629)
Dirt 5, Steam recent reviews: 56% Mixed (175), all reviews 55% Mixed (945)
Watchdogs, Uplay, no clue on reviews, guessing it's as bad as the others in the series.
ACV, Uplay, no clue, another copy and paste game from Ubecrap.
Godawful, Epic, another store that doesn't want you to talk about how bad the games are.

What the hell happened with AMD and it's open standards? Now it snuggles up to Epic with it's console like exclusivity. Sure you can complain about the most broken game in history if you were buying console or console like hardware, but the PC enthusiasts are enjoying it ;)

I tend to buy the odd game as my Steam library is at 2614 titles, yet the only game I have from the above list is CP2077. Well played AMD :rolleyes:

Did i say it was not a good game, i said the buggiest game. Type in google "buggiest game of 2020" and see what comes up. CDPR sent out a message apologizing for the state of the game so even they agree with me. It's not like i won't be playing it when its in a better state as i will be. I can't even get a decent card so have the time to wait.

Any how the last time a game released like this was an Assassins Creed and Ubisoft apologized and so they should. there is no real dispute that Cyberpunk is the king of 2020 for sales yet also bugs. It was not fit for release end of story. Anyone saying otherwise is disagreeing with CDPR and not just me.

Permabanned
OP
Last time I checked Windows and Xbox's are Microsoft :confused:

I rather not pay anymore since have a year of Gamepass ultimate left :)

I don't mind supporting devs producing original titles, especially when using new tech. I really don't want to support MS's exclusivity BS or reward them for the GFWL carry on.

Soldato
I don't mind supporting devs producing original titles, especially when using new tech. I really don't want to support MS's exclusivity BS or reward them for the GFWL carry on.

Game pass for me is actually one of the best things Microsoft has done. It pays for itself with the amount of games me and the Mrs have played through it.

Permabanned
OP
Did i say it was not a good game, i said the buggiest game. Type in google "buggiest game of 2020" and see what comes up. CDPR sent out a message apologizing for the state of the game so even they agree with me. It's not like i won't be playing it when its in a better state as i will be. I can't even get a decent card so have the time to wait.

Any how the last time a game released like this was an Assassins Creed and Ubisoft apologized and so they should. there is no real dispute that Cyberpunk is the king of 2020 for sales yet also bugs. It was not fit for release end of story. Anyone saying otherwise is disagreeing with CDPR and not just me.

I'm not arguing it has a few bugs. What I am pointing out is the playerbase and their positivity, at least on the PC. So please do use it as a measuring stick, especially with next gen tech such as DLSS and RT.

Soldato
Clearly yourself with all your graphs with 'mines in the lead', give it time, you'll work out 99.9% of graphs are dismissed as we don't really give a toss, there's a graph out there to fit every pov.:p

Everyone else posting in here is a consumer buying products and using them./

My point went over your head, I don't get the cheerleading be it Nvidia/AMD, for the first time in years AMD are competitive on multiple fronts, they are not sitting doing bugger all.

If I was to compare an AMD equivalent with my 3070, my card loses so it's the first point I agree with you, I wouldn't be chipper about it.
So many layers of irony to this post. Whew laddie! Truly a bizzaro world on the ocuk forums. :D

Back
Top Bottom