Quest 2 accessories - recommendations, reviews etc

Associate
Hey guys,

I just ordered the Quest 2 and I'm fairly new to VR. I just got it to play more active games like beat saber, boxing, and probably HL alyx. etc.

Should I get some of these extra's to have a good experience or are they just bonuses. The only things I was going to purchase was a storage case, lol.

Permabanned
Hey guys,

I just ordered the Quest 2 and I'm fairly new to VR. I just got it to play more active games like beat saber, boxing, and probably HL alyx. etc.

Should I get some of these extra's to have a good experience or are they just bonuses. The only things I was going to purchase was a storage case, lol.

Another strap would be useful for the more active games, it helps a lot when playing for longer periods. There are a few to choose from if you can find stock.

Also if you get a bit sweaty a different face cover, like the VRCover ones, however covid/brexit is screwing delivery.

Soldato
Hey guys,

For what they cost, a new head strap is an essential buy. Hop on Ali Express and you'll be able to bag one for under £20. Cheap, and a huge improvement.

Aside from that, a battery pack helps on two fronts; it'll give you way more play time, and if you strap it to the back of the head strap it'll act as a counter weight. Again, very useful for what a pack and some velcro tape costs. And a lens cover or case is again, fairly essential.

The rest? See how you get on. It's easy to burn £150-£200 by the time you've replaced the strap and facial interface, and added headphones, prescription lenses, controller grips, a battery pack, and a case.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey guys,

As others have said upgrade the head strap. I am currently playing FitXR with the std strap and I hold back a bit because I’m worried it might fly off my head. I ordered this one.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001864558619.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.d89e4c4d9lN692

Soldato

Ta, muchly.
50742439333_1cc9762364_o_d.gif

Soldato
just what i need !

they come out quite a bit, not sure if your eye lashes. eyes . or even your glasses would touch touch it

might have to get some when i get my prescription lenses

You could always pluck your eyelashes and shave your eyeballs if you get a bit too close to it.
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif

Associate
ordered the pro battery strap + case. anyone recommend some open back headphones for this headset? been using my hd600s but they fall off too easily

Back
Top Bottom