• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

No Far Cry 6 game

Associate
My 5900x arrived to day, when I purchased it, the site mentioned that the game was free, I actually changed from a 5600x to a 5900x to ensure I was eligible however I cannot see the Game code.
When do these arrive?

Paul

Associate
I got mine about 5 days after purchase. Once you have a coupon code enter it and then Far Cry 6 will appear in your AMD rewards but you cannot download until release. Email with the code will come from the shop you purchased from. If you have no code with in 10 working days get in touch with the shop

Associate
Got mine same day with a competitor. Yes, the game isn’t out yet but you should definitely get a code and it can be used immediately (assuming you have the CPU installed).

Associate
How much is the game worth?
depends how much you'll like/play the game...

i have played FarCry5 through twice - and a third time in co-op - and played New Dawn through in co-op.
so for me i valued it as a £35 discount on the £325 i paid for my 3800XT (as the sale price I would likely have eventually bought it for).

which (along with a price drop) turned the 3800XT from being a terrible value product into a great value product.

but if that game had been World of Warcraft Shadowlands the value to me would have been £0.00.

Last edited:
Soldato
Go on the AMD reward website and raise an ticket. It will ask you to put a copy of your invoice in then they will send you a code which authorises you for a copy once its released.

Back
Top Bottom