****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
Appreciate the invite, but my activity in game will be limited to weekends only again after the end of this week. Oh, and the game normally brings out quite a bit of bad language after a while... :o
Nothing wrong with weekends only, I'm not asking people to be dedicated just making it easy to toon up and reduce the bad language anyone needs to air :p

Associate
No problem at all, do miss 'tooning up. Can make the bad games better imo, can't promise miracles but at least you stand a better chance when working together and know someone else is there to support.

On most days at present, at least until I get frustrated and quit, but normally back on sometime later :rolleyes:

If anyone is ever on and fancies it just drop me an invite.

Soldato
Sucker for punishment I do the daily missions now and then. Sharing the PCs with a couple of teens. Rarely get on and can't plan it. Usually very late with no sound or mic. Unworkable for platooning.

Soldato
Have improved my fortunes last few days by playing all the OP premiums in my garage :D

Well not OP but still largely better than most regular tech tree tanks, even finding Object 703 II fun as haven't touched it since getting it from a lootbox last year.

EDIT: Looks like you'll get a break from the swearing, chat banned again :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I either need to quit again or start playing in platoons because it's getting impossible to play in this inbred turnip soup of "teams". At least I'll know there will be one or two players who can tell their elbow from their ****.

Also discovered something fun in my AMX 13 57, basically if I'm ever up against EBR Hotch face to face, I am dead. First time I happened, I thought it was a fluke when I bounced 6 out of 8 shells while face hugging it.

But basically because of the sloped shaped hull and 40mm of armour, most shells will bounce in that situation. From the side, it's protected by the wheels absorbing most shells of course, so on any map like Mines (which has no place in game above T6) where lights have to contend a certain position early, I'm basically toast if I come up against that tank.

Saying that, I have improved my fortunes since last week, largely due to starting to play mostly my premium tanks and very little tech tree tanks, really tells you everything you need to know about P2W nature of this game.

Soldato
EBR basically is nuclear proof. You have to hit the turret preferably with HE. They break the game. No matter what you are in. I've seen a team of three destroy a team in about 3 minutes

Soldato
You know it's time to give up on this game of chance when you lost 4 in a row in KV-2 while finishing top 3 times and 2nd one of them. I even completed an HT mission for Object 260 while at it along with high calibre and steel wall in my last game.

Played my socks off, only for four of my players to fail to kill one Hetzer, coming to him one by one letting him reload every time. He capped out while I was driving from the other side of the map having been dealing with enemy heavies.

EDIT: Oh well, looks like I at least got Chuck as commander with that last one so **** this game, I'm done with Holiday Ops and it for a while, uninstall.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well that was a night from HELL.

43 games, 13 wins. A run of the worst MM possible, 15-3 roll-overs, idiots and AFK top tier tanks.

The highlight was a 4 V 1. Me (Arty) and a platoon of 3 122-TMs versus a single enemy light tank on Erlenburg. The platoon suicided, I kid you not. All three of them drove into the water. Leaving me to die to the light tank. I have never seen the like before.

Grinding the T95 - 28 games played to get the 5 wins for my free 24 hours of premium. One game I bounced 3 shots, 2 off a Elc-even90 and 1 off a Progetto 46 in a FLIPPING T95. Sure enough the Progetto got my back and killed me in the end game.

I'm beggining to HATE the T95 - slow enough to get there last, too slow to ever re-position.

Anyway - I AM DONE.

A game I have played for 9 years has finally turned into "world of pay-to-win". Gold ammo and OP premium tanks everywhere.

Soldato
Good, join us in the outside world of other games :p

I did notice towards the end of my WoT career that close games were far and few between, was largely roll over games and pace of the game is definitely picking up with shorter matches now.

Back
Top Bottom