Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I was spectating someone yesterday with the DMR14. The gun was like a rapid fire AX50 with no recoil and no glint :D
Im pretty sure it's only been allowed to generate some extra cash on the blueprint sales

Soldato
Couldn't open the game at all yesterday, repairing just threw the "whoops something went wrong" error and then suggests I run... a repair, nice.

Reinstalled from scratch seemed to sort it but not particularly impressed having to wait for the 140gb download again!

Associate
And cold war sales
But the DMR14 is an early unlock so no real benefit to buying CW for it, unless you really don't like ranking guns up in Plunder.
The free CW MP week was enough to rank most of the current overpowered crop up. Can't see CW sales as a motivator but blueprints quite possibly.

Had quite a few games last night where I didn't get spam-deathed by a DMR which was nice. Did get walloped by a MAC10 with seemingly no damage drop-off though which wasn't so nice.
Working on ranking up the FFAR now as it should be a good sniper pairing. I hope they don't totally destroy the viability of the DMR or Type though as I like a semi-auto at mid-long ranges but have real issues with the SKS (visual recoil v actual seems to cause problems for me). Closer to the SKS with better use of sights would be great and viable against whatever is the next laser beam AR/LMG (probably the Bruen again), or the Amax.

Last edited:
Associate
Is the dragoon barrel the last one to unlock at level ~53? If so its the only one i've not yet unlocked. New challenge for lockdown!
Yeah I think so, also I'm trying to rank up the LW3 Tundra, this looks like a decent sniper also especially after seeing the Devs are looking at sorting the balance of the DMR etc.

Soldato
And cold war sales
Yep. I would love to see the sales figures since the introduction of the DMR 14.

I can't see them getting rid of it any time soon which is shocking really as it breaks Warzone for Modern Warfare only owners.
Having a paid Warzone option which allows everyone to level up only in Warzone would be best but can see why its been done like this - to generate a shed load of cash. Very clever actually, wish id have come up with it :D

Caporegime
Yep. I would love to see the sales figures since the introduction of the DMR 14.

I can't see them getting rid of it any time soon which is shocking really as it breaks Warzone for Modern Warfare only owners.
Having a paid Warzone option which allows everyone to level up only in Warzone would be best but can see why its been done like this - to generate a shed load of cash. Very clever actually, wish id have come up with it :D

A patch for the DMR, diamattis and mac10 is confirmed by Raven.

Permabanned

A minor drop compared to the nearly $2 billion they're estimated to have made on MW2019 last year :eek:

https://charlieintel.com/modern-warfare-warzone-was-the-highest-earning-premium-game-of-2020/76106/

Screen-Shot-2021-01-06-at-9.14.05-AM-1024x874.png

Soldato
Folks... Im still having problems with textures in the game... sometimes the textures on the players dont load or just look very basic. Sometimes wall textures look pixelated. Something definitely not right.
Ive tried reinstalling the game, Im not overclocking... Ive reinstalled drivers... Im running out of options, any ideas folks?

Soldato
I was spectating someone yesterday with the DMR14. The gun was like a rapid fire AX50 with no recoil and no glint :D
Im pretty sure it's only been allowed to generate some extra cash on the blueprint sales

Yep there’s broken and then there’s dmr broken. I mean I use it but it’s just ridiculously easy. Taking full teams out of cars with a single mag.

2 shot kill from full plates to the head. Something like 3 shot to the body. No recoil and bullet velocity like a sniper with the fire rate of a fal.

It does need nerfing ASAP. Same story with the mac.

Permabanned
Is this still fairly active even though the new one is out? I stopped playing around S3 but have the itch to play again

Warzone definitely is and the MP mode of Modern Warfare is still going though the playlists are a bit hit and miss depending upon your preferences. Don't forget you can still play MP lobbies as far back as CoD:WWII and before on Activision servers, for all the bad they do support these games online play for an incredibly long time. :)

Soldato
Well the DMR/Type 63, Mac-10 and Dual Diamatti nerf today doesn't seem to have changed a lot....

It feels like the DMR is maybe 5% worse than before? Slightly more recoil, maybe one more bullet to kill someone?

You can get away from people if they start shooting you, so perhaps that's all which was needed.

Lots more people using Grau and Amax this evening I saw

Soldato
Folks... Im still having problems with textures in the game... sometimes the textures on the players dont load or just look very basic. Sometimes wall textures look pixelated. Something definitely not right.
Ive tried reinstalling the game, Im not overclocking... Ive reinstalled drivers... Im running out of options, any ideas folks?

Folks sorry to ask again, I would be grateful for any insight into this, can anyone check to see if you are experiencing the same?

For example:

https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarf...xture_quality_set_to_high_but_operators_dont/

Back
Top Bottom