**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S20 Family Thread ****

Soldato
Wow, great shot! Is this edited?

Also, do people anticipate that wireless charging over time will degrade battery life (due to heat etc)?

Getting an S20 FE 5G used from the members market to replace my pixel 4xl, hopefully the camera is about as good for taking photos of my dog.

Main reason im changing is battery, storage and fingerprint.
In this day and age it really shouldn’t be an issue. The phone will probably run out of software support and RAM before it runs out of battery.
However one suggestion I would make is if you charge at night then make sure to disable fast wireless charging and just let it trickle away at 5 watts - this method builds up virtually no heat.

Associate
looking for some advice really or more opinion ?
got my upgrade coming at the start of Feb and currently on S10+ and love it, is it worth upgrading to the S20+ or should i go for the Ultra instead ?
size isn't really an issue for me but love the specs on the Ultra plus the 45w charger would be a bonus, ive heard different things about the cameras, some saying that the S20+ is the better all rounder and the ultra is for more dare i say it geeky photographers ?
i do like taking a LOT of pics and do like the quality on the S10+, is the S20+ much better or again should i be looking at the S20 Ultra ?
any other pro's cons for upgrading or should i stick with the S10+ ?

Soldato
looking for some advice really or more opinion ?
got my upgrade coming at the start of Feb and currently on S10+ and love it, is it worth upgrading to the S20+ or should i go for the Ultra instead ?
size isn't really an issue for me but love the specs on the Ultra plus the 45w charger would be a bonus, ive heard different things about the cameras, some saying that the S20+ is the better all rounder and the ultra is for more dare i say it geeky photographers ?
i do like taking a LOT of pics and do like the quality on the S10+, is the S20+ much better or again should i be looking at the S20 Ultra ?
any other pro's cons for upgrading or should i stick with the S10+ ?

Your upgrade is in Feb. The safe thing to do is to wait for the reviews which should drop late Jan. Forget any marketing hype, the proof is always in the pudding.

Associate
cheers :) would you say that the S20+ is worth upgrading to ?
i wont be paying a premium in monthlys in fact they will be reduced significantly and ill still have my S10+ to sell or as backup ?

Soldato
cheers :) would you say that the S20+ is worth upgrading to ?
i wont be paying a premium in monthlys in fact they will be reduced significantly and ill still have my S10+ to sell or as backup ?

The s20+ camera has larger sensors over previous gen. I'm not sure if it's main cam only or the UW and zoom too.

Best bet would be to see comparison reviews on YouTube and go from there. I'm expecting a nice uplift in performance given the better sensor.

Soldato
Ordered an S20 FE 5g handset today on upgrade via EE.
100GB data, unlimited calls and text.
FREE Samsung smart watch.
Upfront £0
Monthly £33
+20% discount = £26.40 per month overall

Seemed too good to turn down. Wanted to go back to a completely flat screen.

Soldato
Ordered an S20 FE 5g handset today on upgrade via EE.
100GB data, unlimited calls and text.
FREE Samsung smart watch.
Upfront £0
Monthly £33
+20% discount = £26.40 per month overall

Seemed too good to turn down. Wanted to go back to a completely flat screen.

Good deal. Is that a 5g tariff

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
MKBHD_Skin.jpg

If anyone ordered the special edition MKBHD skin from dbrand back in Nov, yours should be arriving around about this week, mine arrived yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom