Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
High Wycombe! Why, is it yours? :p

I had a feeling you were going to say HW. I was hoping they had sold it on. I've only ever seen it once, but I wish i hadn't. When i saw it, out of respect I had to remain tight lipped. But inside i was crying. The person who owns it is quite old in age and i'm pretty sure bought it in that state, and probably didn't know the badges are fake. He was really happy with the purchase. He may have sold it on to someone else in HW as i last saw it in 2019 but i can't imagine anyone would buy it with all the tat on it.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I had a feeling you were going to say HW. I was hoping they had sold it on. I've only ever seen it once, but I wish i hadn't. When i saw it, out of respect I had to remain tight lipped. But inside i was crying. The person who owns it is quite old in age and i'm pretty sure bought it in that state, and probably didn't know the badges are fake. He was really happy with the purchase. He may have sold it on to someone else in HW as i last saw it in 2019 but i can't imagine anyone would buy it with all the tat on it.

Ah I see. I don't know the owner, just walked past it one day and snapped the pics. :)

Back
Top Bottom