Carabao Cup - Semi Finals ** Spoilers ** [5th - 6th Jan 2021]

Soldato
Not sure I just think City were solid at the back.

Think they will go on and win the league now.
I agree. United have played far worse and won this season. Goldbridge is going mad but I think it's disproportionate. City are a good side and coming into form. They have been together as a team for a while. I thought United competed but were shown up for where there are weaknesses. Martial isn't a top class No.9, Rashford can be streaky and our talisman Bruno was poor tonight. It's disappointing but far from a humiliation.

Caporegime
I agree. United have played far worse and won this season. Goldbridge is going mad but I think it's disproportionate. City are a good side and coming into form. They have been together as a team for a while. I thought United competed but were shown up for where there are weaknesses. Martial isn't a top class No.9, Rashford can be streaky and our talisman Bruno was poor tonight. It's disappointing but far from a humiliation.

Unitedstand is just as toxic as AFTV. Unsubscribed from them ages ago. Goldbridge is the biggest plastic fan going.

Soldato
Unitedstand is just as toxic as AFTV. Unsubscribed from them ages ago. Goldbridge is the biggest plastic fan going.

Remember that video of the AFTV crew celebrating when Arsenal were losing....Goldbridge is the same. He knows his reactions when you lose get the clicks and reacts like an idiot with silly one liners. United fans are better off listening to United we stand. Far better podcast.

Back
Top Bottom