*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yeap, picked it up during the "band" mission there. There's the mansions of Kerry, Denny (with the bat) and an huge Arasaka mansion all next to each other which all have good lootable content.
Yeah. I meant to say at Denny's pool. Got confused as it is right next to the Arasaka Estate Fast Travel Point.

Yeah I found a lot of stuff in the Arasaka Estate. Even a Legendary Item. Thing is, at this point anything I find I already have :(

I look forward to getting an update that brings more content :D

Steam is showing I put 105 hours, though it is quite a bit less in game. But some of that is because when you complete the game and start again for a different ending it does not add the hours properly. Had an awesome time. Not put this many hours into a game in one go in a very long time.

Pretty useful for finding legendary clothes, just don't pick them all up if you want any game balance etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLRo9UxQapo
That looks cool. I already have some of those items. I may grab the rest using that guide at some point as that outfit looks cool compared what I have at the moment. But I think I will give this game a break for now until the next patch and just visit to see what is new then. Going to move back to playing Kingdom Come Deliverance which I have completed at least half if not more, as I want to complete that before moving on to RDR2 :)

Soldato
Sure are a lot of people in Night City walking around holding the same spot on their arm... I guess in 2077 they have finally rolled the vaccine out!

Last edited:
Soldato
Remeber CDPR boasting about it? showing off the options you had. IIRC they even showed a preview where you chose your character and had options like a reason for being in night city and who your childhood hero was!

Edit - Here it is!

Cyberpunk-2077-designer-shares-details-on-life-path-and-choices-1.jpg
That looks much better than what we got.

Associate
It is easy, just look at mission difficulty, in journal I believe it shows it. Only do ones that are moderate or below. Padre's area is the hardest so no surprises there. The more you level up and better gear you get, the easier it is.

I am level 50 and could take on anything with ease.

Thanks.

Can I ask, you or anyone, I keep collecting items then it says I am carrying too many things, so rather than just dump them I break them down. These go into components or something? Is there any way to craft new items? If so how do you do it - do you need blueprints or something?

Soldato
Thanks.

Can I ask, you or anyone, I keep collecting items then it says I am carrying too many things, so rather than just dump them I break them down. These go into components or something? Is there any way to craft new items? If so how do you do it - do you need blueprints or something?
Yes, they break into components. A tiny bit more info in the spoiler. since I got flack last time I posted it in the open. As for crafting, go to your Crafting tab, there you have two tabs, first one of things you can craft, depending on your level, there you can only craft the lower tier at first, like ammunition etc. There is already a few recipes there when you start, then you find more as you progress the game and loot stuff. The other tab is for upgrading your present armour and weapons, if you want to. Personally when you just using the green components, then you can just upgrade as far as you can, since you have loads of those. Blue and above are a bit more scares though.

Personally I sell all grey and green items if they give more then 50 coins, blue, purple and orange I break down. Just be careful, some blue/purple are iconic weapons, which a few of them go on your weapon wall, so check there first if you want to complete that section too.

Grey and Green items produce Green Components - Blue items give Green and Blue Components - Purple Items gives Green, Blue and Purple and Orange give all the previous and Orange Components.

And a link that explains the crafting system a bit better - https://techraptor.net/gaming/guides/cyberpunk-2077-crafting-guide

Hope the above gives you a bit better insight in it all.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Thanks.

Break into components for sure if you plan on crafting. If not sell. What I do is look at the price, if it is high I sell it, if low I break it apart.

Soldato
I might have just experienced the strangest bug yet. At least, I'm assuming that's what it was. I went to V's appartment and called a few people just out of random curiosity. Got as far as phoning Rogue, and she suddenly appeared sat at the computer. I was then locked into a conversation with her and unable to leave the room.

Associate
I might have just experienced the strangest bug yet. At least, I'm assuming that's what it was. I went to V's appartment and called a few people just out of random curiosity. Got as far as phoning Rogue, and she suddenly appeared sat at the computer. I was then locked into a conversation with her and unable to leave the room.

How... why did that even happen??

Associate
I have the overwatch sniper, and I can craft it into the legendary/epic version. I click on the image and it says 547dps, then I click away, then click back on it, now it's 348dps, click away then click back, 547 again.

And once I craft it it's 360dps.

Any ideas?

Soldato
I have the overwatch sniper, and I can craft it into the legendary/epic version. I click on the image and it says 547dps, then I click away, then click back on it, now it's 348dps, click away then click back, 547 again.

And once I craft it it's 360dps.

Any ideas?
Have the same thing on some other crafting recipes but not seen a fix to this yet. Reverted to a previous save and tried it a few more times, sometimes I get the high figure sometimes not. It's a weird one.

Soldato
@ianh Did you mark the location on the map with a screenshot for the legendary items you mentioned before?

I've only screenshot a map for TNA as posted above via Imgur and there are no legendary items there, only epic. Which particular Legendary items did I mentioned that you're interested in and I might be able to help with a map location?

Associate
Have the same thing on some other crafting recipes but not seen a fix to this yet. Reverted to a previous save and tried it a few more times, sometimes I get the high figure sometimes not. It's a weird one.

Tried it a few times now, just seems to craft at the lower DPS.

Not that the weapon damage makes any sense in this game. Legendary Katana's doing 400dps, my most powerful melee weapon is a generic crowbar that kicks out over 1000dps

Soldato
I've only screenshot a map for TNA as posted above via Imgur and there are no legendary items there, only epic. Which particular Legendary items did I mentioned that you're interested in and I might be able to help with a map location?

Ah ok, I mis-read. I was just curious as I have little left to do now and want more content/things to do but it was this one...

Finding some more "hidden" things in the bottom left of the Heywood (near where the undersea tunnel from Pacifica comes out), nothing to do with missions etc just found by looking around each building, back alley etc -
  • In a back alley behind some flats there's the remains of fight scene where a guy trying to get his daughter back from the Valentino's (info on a Shard) fought against 6 of them in a "Melee weapons only" fight before dying. All 7 people are dead and all dropped Epic quality Melee weapons
  • In a garage there's the tortured remains of a Police Informer with his story on a Shard.
  • A dead guy with a Shard showing that he was being attacked by some thugs and was desperately calling for Trauma Team after he was badly injured only to find his subscription had run out a few days earlier.
The game is filled with these little world-building things, possibly 100's of them across the whole map, which really are "fun" to find, once you finish completing every single mission, gig Police job etc.

Associate
A colleague at work finally admitted seeing sense as he finally admitted the game is essentially terrible.

Looks very pretty, good storyline but an awful game at the roots.

Terrrible is abit strong but just finished it (well appear to be in some epilogue).

If they only concentrated on more interesting side quests, I really remember only caring about the child kidnapped one (that was my fav), Delawer AI (very funny) and the political couple conspiracy. They clearly didn't finish some of them either, with sudden endings missing the big pay off or lacking clear conclusion.

Dev time appears to have been 80% city building, 20% story. Hopefully they can bring it back with some good DLC that's very story driven.

2077 has huge potential, get the bugs fixed and bring in some good writers for DLC and the follow up games.

Associate
I have another question if anyone can answer. I am just really starting to use Smart guns. My understanding is that I need to aim, hip fire from them doesn't work, and keep whoever I am shooting at in the blue box, for want of a better word. Is this correct?

It is just most of the time this works and I can shoot people. Sometimes however, even if they are out in the open, bullets fly from the gun, but I have no idea where they go as the enemy doesn't take any damage.

Back
Top Bottom