• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Managed to bag a 3070 FE today as well. Again want a 3080 but the 3070 will do for now. Needed a bit more ooomph for Cyberpunk 2077 really. Hopefully it will get delivered before Friday. Grats to others who got one as well.
I'm in the same position. Have been waiting since June last year for a graphics card upgrade on a 1050ti for a new build. Should be fun!

Will offer 3070 for cost on mm if I can grab a 3080 in due course

Associate
I'm in the same position. Have been waiting since June last year for a graphics card upgrade on a 1050ti for a new build. Should be fun!

Will offer 3070 for cost on mm if I can grab a 3080 in due course

I’m running a 2080 Super FE so it isn’t a massive upgrade for me. The card just popped up on my radar when I was in a work meeting and it was rude not to.

Associate
May I ask where the best place is to get FE stock notifications? I saw discussions of discord, with links that appear to no longer function. Is there a better method? Thanks

Associate
Strange how we got zero drops on the 3080/3090, wonder if they'll come this week or next batch now.

This happened before Christmas, 3060ti and 3070 dropped the week before the 3080 drop. I think it might be next week now before we see the 3080`s again though I`m hoping there might be a drop this afternoon.

Man of Honour
Unless of course they have a higher failure rate than we’re aware of perhaps? I am only speculating though, I’ve no idea. :p

I have heard they've got a fair whack of cores that didn't make 80/90 grade but that was included with mention of a 3070ti using those cores and an odd memory configuration released about now - which there doesn't seem to be much confirmation on - kopi has talked about GA103 in that context instead.

Strange how we got zero drops on the 3080/3090, wonder if they'll come this week or next batch now.

There is a little bit of the 3090 moving - 3080 stock seems to be almost vapour and instantly snapped up though.

Associate
May I ask where the best place is to get FE stock notifications? I saw discussions of discord, with links that appear to no longer function. Is there a better method? Thanks

Google PartAlert Discord.

I used that and managed to get a 3060Ti FE yesterday.

Permabanned
Managed to grab a 3070FE and now waiting for shop to let me know when the parcel will be picked up for delivery. It has been 2 weeks of bells and alarms on twitter, discord, telegram and email. Worth it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yup can't see a separate shipment happening just for 3080s so most likely be another week or 2 *sigh*

Oh well, it gives CDPR some more time to get the next patch out before I start another playthrough :p

Man of Honour
You still have to go to the nVidia site to get the link when they are available (unless that has changed - they weren't directly linked on the competitor before) - mostly the drops are between 1pm to 4pm though there has been the odd 10am, etc. one.

Back
Top Bottom