Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
It didn't click that the US election results possibly drove the gains until I saw your earlier post. I was trying to figure out the driver! Oil was obviously up but banking stocks rocketed too.

Not a great day for tech stocks mind, maybe tomorrow ;)

I think it's going to be silly season gains this year, maybe some hiccups if there's any complications with vaccines and their effectiveness....but I plan on filling my boots.

OcUK Staff
Well today has worked out well, especially in the numbers you trade at. Must be tempting to take some out!

I pulled half out at 75p leaving the other half essentially free now it BTC keeps going I think it’s got legs for £2 plus a share but it’s a pure gamble hence me banking profits, left my Mara and Riot for now most annoying thing about Mara is I was dabbling with it at $3 a share but sold way to early got back in at $11 and just leaving it now.

Also got back into CRSR as according to their investor relations results are early Feb and judging by how crazy online business is in Q4 and start to Q1 I think they could do very well and I feel safer with my money in companies like Corsair and Boohoo as more stability and whenever they crash they always recover in a matter of weeks.

Crypto companies are more a gamble but happy to put profits into them as they have served me well so far and it’s far easier than trying to mine crypto yourself.

Soldato
Cashed in my INRG, all getting a bit irrational to me. I think we'll see some bumps over the next few weeks that'll be opportunities to buy back in.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Annoyed I didn't pick up on Argo sooner, missed the boat to do something big there sadly so stuck a little amount in yesterday to see how it goes.

Soldato
Annoyed I didn't pick up on Argo sooner, missed the boat to do something big there sadly so stuck a little amount in yesterday to see how it goes.

Yeah i'm annoyed, i got in at around 20p and sold at 38. I was happy doubling my money and have a habit of not taking profits. Obviously this is one of those where hindsight is an absolute bitch!

I falsely assumed the initial jump was down to Bitcoin rises whilst the markets were closed and expected a pullback which would affect the share price, but Bitcoin has just steamrolled everything and taken this with it.

Associate
My mates just bought 10k worth of Argo at 1.04 a share. I just saw this thread. Has he bought at the peak, should i tell him to get out? Or will he be ok long term holding. I don't invest in crypto or crypto related stuff at all.

Back
Top Bottom