• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
More posts on reddit saying 3080 TUF non OC at other retailers have been discontinued.

Is there news of more of these coming or can those in the queue be upgraded to OC? Surely they need to do something

I was on a US retailer website yesterday which said it was discontinued. Even if it isn't officially discontinued, ASUS are only making the OC variant because that's where the money is. The non-OC was just a teaser so they can be near the top when people sort by lowest price when shopping. I'm around 1500 in the queue for the non-OC :( . I'm wondering if I should just cancel, or hold out in the hopes that the non-OC orders get a free upgrade.

Associate
I was on a US retailer website yesterday which said it was discontinued. Even if it isn't officially discontinued, ASUS are only making the OC variant because that's where the money is. The non-OC was just a teaser so they can be near the top when people sort by lowest price when shopping. I'm around 1500 in the queue for the non-OC :( . I'm wondering if I should just cancel, or hold out in the hopes that the non-OC orders get a free upgrade.

Ouch 1500! I'm pretty sure you'll be offered the OC version. That seems to be be how they handled the 3070 queues. The TUF OC seems like one of the fasted moving cards so at least there's that, but at 1500 you're probably gonna be waiting a long time, unless things change drastically for the better.

Edit, unless you really need the money back, then I wouldn't cancel until you actually had a card in your hand.

Associate
TUF non-OC being discontinued makes sense with it not receiving the price hike of the other models with recent figures.

<100 on the queue felt close but now seems unlikely to even happen BLAH

Associate
More posts on reddit saying 3080 TUF non OC at other retailers have been discontinued.

Is there news of more of these coming or can those in the queue be upgraded to OC? Surely they need to do something

If this is the case surely they need to merge us non OC buyers into the OC queue based on order time......

Associate
Ordered ASUS 3080 non oc on launch day, finally less than 20th in queue but finding out ASUS doesn't make them anymore from other regions sucks knowing the 70 non oc's that were delivered last week were oc models but mislabelled...

Being this close to a card knowing it'll never be made blows if the alternatives are refunds or being moved to the back of the OC queue :(

Associate
Did gaming x trio were shipped? I am 18 in the queue and nothing yet

Any news on this for you? Makes me feel quite bad reading this now. I was 19 behind you and my new favourite pal is coming between 16.45 and 17.45 today.... Stopped for a few beers tonight now this is over haha.

Did you not get a shipping email or that? Got mine at about 6 last night.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Me too I'm 85, if my calculations are correct I should get one, and the person next in queue should get one too, if there are no RMA's

70 arrived as shipped so by my maths youd won’t be shipping in this batch I’m afraid but you’ll be 15th so next batch should cover that.

Contacting ASUS over none OC cards and what the truth is.....

Associate
Well I cancelled my RTX3080 order and by good luck and the use of a stock checker just picked up a Red Devil 6800XT for the same price at another retailer.

I feel that OcUK has really let it’s customers down and the final straw was @Gibbo failing to respond to my question about how customers who’d been waiting for months would be treated on the new launches.

It’s a really sad day! Been a loyal OcUK customer for over eight years!

Finally can put my 1080ti on eBay!

Back
Top Bottom