Escape from Tarkov

Associate
Really wish I could enjoy Tarkov like I used to. I almost feel it has become too hardcore for me personally. I tried it at the beginning of the wipe and the changes they made to extraction and loot in container just threw me off. Ill likely come back to it at some point im sure to give it a go.

Soldato
Great work! Nice to see others doing stupid **** :D

Any of you guys play together? Use the Discord to group?

I play with a few guys, but not as active as they were lately.

Didnt think it would wipe this year tbh. There goes 124 mil stash, 70 mil cash :rolleyes: Back to peasant runs tom!

100 milllion cash - 200 million stash value - fun night rinsing through all the thermals/slicks etc.

Need to man up for my 3rd wipe and decide if I go for Kappa again!!

Usually 5/6/7 of us on most nights playing... One of the boys got Kappa 3 nights ago - RIP

Soldato
Think it's time I jump back in this, was a bit too much for me at first. Probably missed a lot by now.

Well that didn't go well. Saw 1 AI on a roof top and leant out to shoot for a bit, then climbed a tower and saw there were in fact, 3 of the buggers. Kept trying to get head shots and it went quiet, next thing I know there's footsteps coming and I can't react quick enough and get downed.

Last edited:
Associate
Think it's time I jump back in this, was a bit too much for me at first. Probably missed a lot by now.

Well that didn't go well. Saw 1 AI on a roof top and leant out to shoot for a bit, then climbed a tower and saw there were in fact, 3 of the buggers. Kept trying to get head shots and it went quiet, next thing I know there's footsteps coming and I can't react quick enough and get downed.
scavs are particularly brutal at the minute

Soldato
Been throwing every ruble at the hideout since the start of the wipe. Always low in funds but im glad to finally have a bitcoin farm online with 2 graphics cards in. Having a steady 2nd income should make life a little bit easier now.

Soldato
Hello all, apologies if there is already a thread on this but I couldn't find one.

Does anyone play this game that would be willing to take a newbie under their wing? I've been playing for a day or so here and there but just can't get my head around the maps. I've been playing Customs only to try and work out the spawns and extracts but there is so much to know.

I've got Discord and a Headset and would really appreciate someone to group up with.

Back
Top Bottom