Hermes (now rebranded to EVRi)! Why are they so good?!

Soldato
GOOD

As usual they have delivered within the appointed time slot like they do every time so I thought they deserve a bit of praise for once. :)
We are in the sticks which must make it easier than in the big towns.

Well blow me I missed the other thread.

Soldato
Hermes have been great here also, I think it really does depend on your local driver though to be honest as I've heard some right stories and seen videos of bad drivers...our local one is great, Turns up always for collection and get the job done. :)

Soldato
Our local hermes driver is brilliant. She lives local and has been delivering round here for a good few years so she knows most addresses and the best place to leave items if someone isn't in.

I've grown to appreciate hermes a lot more since the shop 50 yards from my house has installed an amazon returns machine which is operated by hermes. I usually get acknowledgement that amazon have received my returns within 24 hours and the money back in a day or two.

I've always heard good things about DPD but I don't think I've ever seen our driver as he is usually driving off in his van by the time I get to the door. I'd be screwed if I ever wanted to reject a delivery.

Capodecina
Soldato
Yesterday's Hermes drivers was just fail. Nothing but "meh, we can't delivery, soz".

Today the driver managed to get through the main development gate, the main block gate, leave the parcel outside my door and take a picture. I mean, there's a slight concern with the security there but I'm glad the parcel has been deliveried :D

Soldato
I've used them for a few returns recently, all good. I had a delivery the other day, it was supposed to be between 16:00 and 20:00. MrsHB advised me on the local FBK page our usual driver had posted that he's van had broken down. Long story should, it arrived at 20:40 and he was very apologetic, and knackered looking!

Soldato
Depends on the driver you have on your 'round' we've had the same one for the last 3 years and not had any issues with parcels.

This.

We had one previously and he was all over the place with constant "couldn't find address" then next day he finds it.

New driver (been delivering here around a year) had been on point.

Soldato
I wouldn't trust them to deliver anything. Granted we are on a new build estate but for the last 3 months anything sent via Hermes just gets lost.

I sent them a long sassy email a few weeks ago as I was tired of their **** poor service.

Man of Honour
Generally good, but have had my parents, sister and niece's Christmas gifts since 20th December on a 'next day' delivery - painful getting anything out of them let alone a missing parcel claim form, apparently they are looking for it still.

Associate
I never really had any issues with Hermes, whenever they delivered, they always knocked the door. However, I have read the horror stories, if I had to use Hermes to deliver something, I wouldn't, 50-50 in my parcel getting lost.

Soldato
Hermes is one of the best delivery companies for me. The thing is, it depends on who the delivery person is.
The lady who covers our area is fantastic. She gave us her mobile number to ring if there's any problems.

Back
Top Bottom