Biker's Cafe Chatroom

Man of Honour
Theory test cancelled for the second time. I was due to take it Monday but I live in a tier 4 area.

My daughter's first car driving lesson will also be cancelled. She was due to take it on her birthday.

Associate
My next bike will probably be a KTM.

I want an enduro for enjoyment (green lanes etc) but I’d be permanently terrified of it being nicked.

I’m more likely to get a Super Duke for the road and Euro Trips

Associate
God yes it's unfortunate. Guess I've got no regrets on becoming a full GSA **** now :D

Still cannot decide if I want a GSA/1290 Adventure or whether I go midway and get an MT10/SDR with a comfort seat :D
I just need to go and ride them all in the spring and see which will rustle my jimmies the most.

Soldato

Some crap looks like it's melted on one of my headers, was spotless yesterday when i applied acf50, what's the best way to get rid without messing it up more.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was able to wipe most of it off when i left the engine running and it melted again, just looks a bit grubby, i'll get some autosol on it when i'm washing off the ACF50 in a couple of months.

Man of Honour
Still on a 125. But you know you've caught the bug when you start identifying random bikes on the road even though you're still new to the hobby :)

Back
Top Bottom