January Transfer Window 20/21

Don
Well James Pearce has rubbished the Botman links. That's the last time I trust caughtoffside! I had so many Botman and Robbo jokes lined up too.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I have no idea what you would pay for Sancho if his form doesn't improve. Dortmund will want last seasons money because they think his form is temporary and will come back and United or whoever else would be taking a massive risk that it never returns fully. Hes clearly a country mile better than anything else we have on the right but for the money Dortmund want he has to be world class.

Caporegime
We've completed the signing of Amad Diallo from Atalanta. Not quite sure how much we'll see him for the first team or whether he'll start off in the U23's like Pellistri.

Associate
We've completed the signing of Amad Diallo from Atalanta. Not quite sure how much we'll see him for the first team or whether he'll start off in the U23's like Pellistri.

Atalanta were determined to arrange a loan back but MU refused, insisting on taking the kid now. OGS must be planning to use him at least a bit this season.

Caporegime
Atalanta were determined to arrange a loan back but MU refused, insisting on taking the kid now. OGS must be planning to use him at least a bit this season.

Yeah it was a weird request, he has barely played for them because they don't use wingers so not sure why they wanted to keep him really. I think even if the plan is he only plays U23 + maybe Europa we'd still want him here settling rather than playing youth football there.

Associate
Yeah it was a weird request, he has barely played for them because they don't use wingers so not sure why they wanted to keep him really. I think even if the plan is he only plays U23 + maybe Europa we'd still want him here settling rather than playing youth football there.

Would he be eligible for the cup game with Watford?

Back
Top Bottom