*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G Thread***

Soldato
Fully expand the notification share, hit the three dot overflow menu button (to the right of the COG icon), then Button order. You can long press, drag and drop icons to where you want them or add buttons from the top. Then hit done.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with Samsung, One UI 3.0 for the Fold2 is supposedly being released in Feb - that's near enough a whole half year after Android 11 was released AND after the Galaxy S10 series is getting updated. Heck, there's even official betas available for M and A series phones which obviously aren't even Samsung's flagship lines. Completely inexcusable for Samsung to be depriortitising users who have paid this sort of money in my opinion.

Add onto this that Samsung are also as bad with software updates for the Galaxy Watch 3 which still lacks ECG function, despite Samsung saying it would be released soon when the watch was launched.

Soldato
Completely inexcusable for Samsung to be depriortitising users who have paid this sort of money in my opinion.

Samsung have never been about speedy updates but I understand your irritation, especially given that folding devices are meant to be their new super-halo products. If so, they don't seem particularly well-geared to keeping on top of the software.

Soldato
Fully expand the notification share, hit the three dot overflow menu button (to the right of the COG icon), then Button order. You can long press, drag and drop icons to where you want them or add buttons from the top. Then hit done.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with Samsung, One UI 3.0 for the Fold2 is supposedly being released in Feb - that's near enough a whole half year after Android 11 was released AND after the Galaxy S10 series is getting updated. Heck, there's even official betas available for M and A series phones which obviously aren't even Samsung's flagship lines. Completely inexcusable for Samsung to be depriortitising users who have paid this sort of money in my opinion.

Add onto this that Samsung are also as bad with software updates for the Galaxy Watch 3 which still lacks ECG function, despite Samsung saying it would be released soon when the watch was launched.
Worked it not. You can only reorder the inside screen buttons, not the cover screen, WTH?

Associate
I really want this phone, i found a korean version of the phone for £1253 (256gb)

Its the same as the global version but a few korean apps that can't be uninstalled. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom