• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
@Gibbo care to comment more specifically? You haven't released a single 3060 Ti to my knowledge and you're not running a pre-order list on that model. Looking at what competitors have released over the last weeks you must be sitting on quite a stock right now...

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo care to comment more specifically? You haven't released a single 3060 Ti to my knowledge and you're not running a pre-order list on that model. Looking at what competitors have released over the last weeks you must be sitting on quite a stock right now...

Yes, once our warehouse has caught up we shall open up sales, but that won't be for another week or two.

Associate
Any rough idea on what prices we're looking at when these cards become available in the next few weeks?

I've just had to return a faulty 5700 XT which I got for 330.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom