Corsair HX1200i Issues

Associate
Nice, won't be long as mines out for delivery by end of today. First thing I'll be doing is checking the batch number isn't in dud list.

Associate
Ah cool for you, let us know if all good, be interested to see what batch number week yours is - do you have that batch number list handy please?

Mine met get stuck in Swiss customs a day or 2, but as DHL is handling it should be faster than SwissPost (fingers crossed).

Then there's just EKWB to get their act together with stock, then new PC here we go (still on PC in sig)

Edit - Just seen that batch code list in link from p1

Last edited:
Soldato
My replacement turned up from Hong Kong yesterday batch code 2052, must have cost them a fortune to Fedex it from Hong Kong straight to myself. Last replacement came from the Netherlands, anyway all installed and working fine for now....touch wood :)

Associate
Yea also got mine installed working fine. Ran a few benchmarks (9900k OC'd with a RTX3090) and the PSU fan didn't even come on where as on my HX750i it did come on using the same profile. That said I'll prolly adjust it to come on very lightly under heavy load to assist with cooling

Associate
Not had a single crash since upgrading to the 1200 so seems my old 750 was at it's limit.

Also just had a response from my initial request to RMA my first faulty one with corsair directly...despite me referencing their own website/forum with the faulty batch info they've sent me some generic 'check cables', 'check psu voltages with multimeter', 'check motherboard is not loose' crap. Glad I abandoned that idea and returned it directly to the retailer. That sort of bs would have really cheesed me of had it still mattered.

Back
Top Bottom